Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Jussie......Smirking MAGA hat kid......not one mention or praise for the police officers who arrested the white supremacist who "intends to murder civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country.”

Kinda fucked up, the society we're living in these days. Don't get me wrong, MAGA hat kid and that turd Jussie deserved to be covered. But, you'd think a domestic terrorist would at least get a mention from the president. Nope. Still no mention. If he were Muslim tho........
In case you haven't noticed, presidents tend to comment on things that receive national attention by the news media. Everyone is looking at Smollett and the Covington incident. Why? Because the media gave it national attention when they thought white man bad. Now the media has to eat their losses. How many people die in Chicago on a nightly basis? How many people are going to get shot tonight? No news media coverage. The one time it looked like a white man murdered a black man in Chicago, BOOM. Jumped the gun, national attention.

Let's be real, anyone who believes a black dude was jumped by two white dudes in inner city Chicago is fucking retarded. Any white dude walking down the streets at night in Chicago with a MAGA hat is getting murdered, guaranteed.
incase you haven't noticed, trump is all about commenting on stuff that doesn't get national attention, and pointing at the media for not covering it, but only when it serves his narrative.
We're talking incidents, here.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Jussie......Smirking MAGA hat kid......not one mention or praise for the police officers who arrested the white supremacist who "intends to murder civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country.”

Kinda fucked up, the society we're living in these days. Don't get me wrong, MAGA hat kid and that turd Jussie deserved to be covered. But, you'd think a domestic terrorist would at least get a mention from the president. Nope. Still no mention. If he were Muslim tho........
In case you haven't noticed, presidents tend to comment on things that receive national attention by the news media. Everyone is looking at Smollett and the Covington incident. Why? Because the media gave it national attention when they thought white man bad. Now the media has to eat their losses. How many people die in Chicago on a nightly basis? How many people are going to get shot tonight? No news media coverage. The one time it looked like a white man murdered a black man in Chicago, BOOM. Jumped the gun, national attention.

Let's be real, anyone who believes a black dude was jumped by two white dudes in inner city Chicago is fucking retarded. Any white dude walking down the streets at night in Chicago with a MAGA hat is getting murdered, guaranteed.
incase you haven't noticed, trump is all about commenting on stuff that doesn't get national attention, and pointing at the media for not covering it, but only when it serves his narrative.
thanks. i can keep up.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

thanks. i can keep up.
Well, apparently not.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:

Ummmm.....I've seen it covered lots. I've also seen Chicago on the news all the time. It's a big city with gang violence. Hear about it all the time (although, there are even more violent cities than Chicago). Domestic terrorism, any terrorism for that matter, is a concern for many Americans. You're just getting used to it. Did we not talk about the liberal dude who shot at Republicans?

White hate groups are in the rise. This president doesn't help matters. Just like Obama did with cops and shit.
Stop being biased.
How is that being biased? I have maintained that they were all worthy stories. How is that biased? I just don't like how the president handles white supremacists and domestic terrorists. How is that a bias? My wife won't even wear her Star of David necklace I got her years ago. I don't think as a society we need to live in fear, whether it be a MAGA hat or a necklace. I was making a comment on the priorities of society these days.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

thanks. i can keep up.
Well, apparently not.
:P if the coastguard almost shooter had been muslim and not gotten the coverage, trump would be all over that incident.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

thanks. i can keep up.
Well, apparently not.
:P if the coastguard almost shooter had been muslim and not gotten the coverage, trump would be all over that incident.
Because Trump is biased. :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

thanks. i can keep up.
Well, apparently not.
Nope, wouldn't have received national attention.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

thanks. i can keep up.
Well, apparently not.
Nope, wouldn't have received national attention.
did i say that it would have received national attention? my post was predicated on that not happening....
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Indicted on 16 felony counts.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Indicted on 16 felony counts.
And good. He deserves it.

But where is your outrage about the KKK or the Nazi Party? We literally had a guy who wanted to kill reporters and politicians and it got no air time. Don't get me wrong.....fuck this Jussie cat. But why is this more in the news and even on here than other more major things? I thought you were into the non-mainstream news? But yet.....you're more into the Jussie situation because it is a "gotcha" point.

I dunno.....maybe it's just me. I'm trying to learn.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Indicted on 16 felony counts.
And good. He deserves it.

But where is your outrage about the KKK or the Nazi Party? We literally had a guy who wanted to kill reporters and politicians and it got no air time. Don't get me wrong.....fuck this Jussie cat. But why is this more in the news and even on here than other more major things? I thought you were into the non-mainstream news? But yet.....you're more into the Jussie situation because it is a "gotcha" point.

I dunno.....maybe it's just me. I'm trying to learn.
Show me?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Waiting on Jason raging on Jacob Wohl.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Waiting on Jason raging on Jacob Wohl.
*googles
Put him in the same gas chamber as Jussie Smollett, I says.

That was easy.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Who is this? I haven’t seen any tears for him.

*googles* Oh, he’s white. That’s why we have no liberals falling over themselves to get on the cross for him.

I, on the other hand, will drop kick him and Jussie both in the face for the same fee.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Look at how unbiased we are.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I had to Google Jacob too and....
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Excellent. Both sides are happy to cunt punt the pair of them. Consensus!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

All charges dropped. Had to check twice to make sure this wasn't happening in Baltimore. Totally corrupt city.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Ya boi got some white privilege.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Pretty clear to me some misstep by the Chicago PD made it best to just close this down and seal the records.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.