Any CLAD members?

introduce yourself. Let us know who you are.
Kwik Kash

Any CLAD members?

Post by Kwik Kash »

As the title says, I'm from a previous horror-themed message board called CLAD (Crystal Lake After Dark). This forum
was suggested to me by a fellow CLAD member, and though late to the party, I figured I'd check this place out.

I'll add a better introduction later. Hope to enjoy my time here!
" The best way to keep one's word is to never give it. "
Jason
Administrator

Re: Any CLAD members?

Post by Jason »

Kwik Kash wrote:As the title says, I'm from a previous horror-themed message board called CLAD (Crystal Lake After Dark). This forum
was suggested to me by a fellow CLAD member, and though late to the party, I figured I'd check this place out.

I'm a member there. Though, this place has always been home for me, although the old board crashed years back and we had to start new. Literally millions of posts gone. And I remember you. Good to see ya, and welcome.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Welcome
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Been to CLAD, but not a member. Welcome to HMF, happy to have ya.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Welcome! CLAD was one of the first horror themed message boards I ever visited. I ultimately found this place and now they can't get rid of me, lol. Good to have ya.
Kwik Kash

Post by Kwik Kash »

Jason wrote:
Kwik Kash wrote:As the title says, I'm from a previous horror-themed message board called CLAD (Crystal Lake After Dark). This forum

I'm a member there. Though, this place has always been home for me, although the old board crashed years back and we had to start new. Literally millions of posts gone. And I remember you. Good to see ya, and welcome.
I remember you too. In fact, you were the one who dropped this link. Anyone else from CLAD here, or did the majority go to Facebook?

Everyone else, hello! Glad to be here.
" The best way to keep one's word is to never give it. "
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Kwik Kash wrote:
Jason wrote:

I remember you too. In fact, you were the one who dropped this link. Anyone else from CLAD here, or did the majority go to Facebook?

Everyone else, hello! Glad to be here.
Pretty sure they're all on the facebook, at this point.

Horror discussions have died down a bit with us over the years. Mostly just talk about sports, music, pro wrestling, or our daily life in Random Chats. Hopefully you'll stick around for that. If you're not into the daily life chit-chat, you should absolutely love The October Challenge, though. You don't want to miss that,

This is also a paid site, so proboards will not hold us back with censorship. We can say whatever the holy fuck we want. :D
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Welcome aboard! Good to see another that acknowledges the greatness of The Final Chapter ;)
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Welcome welcome.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I have very limited horror forum experience. Been a long-time member of both Fight-Evil (joined 2006) and HMF (joined 2009), and a short-term member of both UHM message board (just actually logged in for the first time in a few years just now) and MonsterKidClassicHorrorForum (which focuses on pre-1960's films, of which I'm a big fan).

Never heard of CLAD, but glad you could make it here, and I definitely hope that you stick around for a time.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/