June 5th 2019

The daily chat room.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

June 5th 2019

Post by Tiggnutz »

VUDU has dozens of Godzilla movies for 5 bucks each I bought 3 I had never seen Godzilla Tokyo S.O.S, Godzilla vs. Destroyah and Godzilla Final Wars
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: June 5th 2019

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Don't recommend Tokyo S.O.S, it was just a dull retread of the Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla remake/redux.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

11 hour work shift. In 98 degree heat. WIth no AC. So the inside of the cab was probably like 120 degrees. I must have drank 50 gallons of water. Only pissed once. lol

I feel like an overcooked sirloin. I just want to sleep for three days. But I will only have three days off between now and 06-23. Bummer. Oh, well. At least tomorrow's forecast is only 91 degrees.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Final Wars! Awesome. You get to see the real Godzilla fuck up Godzilla 98 .
SuperNova

Post by SuperNova »

Jason wrote:11 hour work shift. In 98 degree heat. WIth no AC. So the inside of the cab was probably like 120 degrees. I must have drank 50 gallons of water. Only pissed once. lol

I feel like an overcooked sirloin. I just want to sleep for three days. But I will only have three days off between now and 06-23. Bummer. Oh, well. At least tomorrow's forecast is only 91 degrees.
Perhaps you should purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka Jason.
Don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

SuperNova wrote:
Jason wrote:11 hour work shift. In 98 degree heat. WIth no AC. So the inside of the cab was probably like 120 degrees. I must have drank 50 gallons of water. Only pissed once. lol

Would settle for that. Ideally I'd live as a mountain man in the hills of the rockies like Jeremiah Johnson did.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

SuperNova wrote:

Purple Rain reference, I can dig it.