6/8/20

The daily chat room.
dave626

6/8/20

Post by dave626 »

So this happened. A few days ago I was contacted on FB by a "Kelly King" complete stranger, had a few mutual friends. Added her, seeing as her profile had been around a while.
Yesterday she contacted me again, sent me topless pics for no reason, then said she's never had sex. I find that hard to believe a woman that age and who looks like that was actually a virgin. Then she called me an asshole for no reason, started getting angry and started posting stuff on my timeline. Had no choice but to block her. I was being trolled. Not sure by who, but the whole virgin thing set off red flags. So did the fake pics. I'm not even sure what the end game was. Didn't ask for money, my number or my email.

Needless to say, my day was interesting. How was yours and what are you up to today?
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: 6/8/20

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Someone was definitely fishing there.

Just getting ready for work here. We'll see how the day actually goes from there.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Glad Facebook never appealed to me
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Man, so much work. Plus need to focus on Elena as it’s her birthday. Excitement never ends
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

dave626 wrote:So this happened. A few days ago I was contacted on FB by a "Kelly King" complete stranger, had a few mutual friends. Added her, seeing as her profile had been around a while.
Yesterday she contacted me again, sent me topless pics for no reason, then said she's never had sex. I find that hard to believe a woman that age and who looks like that was actually a virgin. Then she called me an asshole for no reason, started getting angry and started posting stuff on my timeline. Had no choice but to block her. I was being trolled. Not sure by who, but the whole virgin thing set off red flags. So did the fake pics. I'm not even sure what the end game was. Didn't ask for money, my number or my email.

Needless to say, my day was interesting. How was yours and what are you up to today?
Sounds like she's a little squirrelly and just needs a nut, brah. If I would have known this is how things go down, facebook would have appeal!
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Well, I guess first thing at work I had to do was clean up more shit by the front door. 3rd fucking time in the past 5 or 6 weeks some homeless asshole came by and squatted, and the city won't do shit about it.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Well, I guess first thing at work I had to do was clean up more shit by the front door. 3rd fucking time in the past 5 or 6 weeks some homeless asshole came by and squatted, and the city won't do shit about it.
That is no way to start a Monday
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

dave626 wrote:So this happened. A few days ago I was contacted on FB by a "Kelly King" complete stranger, had a few mutual friends. Added her, seeing as her profile had been around a while.

That whole thing sounds kooky.
Also I read that as Kerry King. I would die laughing if he was sending out boob pics. (maybe if he squeezed them just right) :P
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

showa58taro wrote:Man, so much work. Plus need to focus on Elena as it’s her birthday. Excitement never ends
Happy Birthday to Elena!
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Well, I guess first thing at work I had to do was clean up more shit by the front door. 3rd fucking time in the past 5 or 6 weeks some homeless asshole came by and squatted, and the city won't do shit about it.
Wow. I don't think I'll complain about a used syringe by the door anymore. :?
That is disgusting. So fucking disgusting.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

the two last drive-in movies, this week, are streaming world premieres.

clues are.... the first has been well received at festivals. the second, 13 years in the making, will be seen for the first time anywhere on the last drive-in.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

zombie wrote:the two last drive-in movies, this week, are streaming world premieres.

clues are.... the first has been well received at festivals. the second, 13 years in the making, will be seen for the first time anywhere on the last drive-in.
...so both haven't premiered yet, and we're supposed to be able to guess them?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
zombie wrote:the two last drive-in movies, this week, are streaming world premieres.

...so both haven't premiered yet, and we're supposed to be able to guess them?
for what it's worth, i think the first will be swallow. no clue about the second though.