DRC for 7/6/17

The daily chat room.
Dream
Charter Member

DRC for 7/6/17

Post by Dream »

Can't stand it when people hate on people who like horror movies. I'm so sick of them comparing us to serial killers. I mean for fucks sake, the main reason I like watching horror movies is cause the assholes get killed first and the good people tend to survive. It's just about the only time jerks get punished for being jerks.

/end rant.

nevermind. grrr. my brain is fucking fried.
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
zombie
Administrator

Re: DRC for 7/6/17

Post by zombie »

horror films are just entertainment, regardless your reasons for watching them. it doesn't make you a bad person. your actions, how you treat people determine the kind of person you are, not what you watch, read, listen to.

and horror is awesome. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

jason makes note that people are using the wrong chat, and yet i'm still the only one to reply in the correct chat. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Photobucket's ransom got to Reign's account.

I assumed when Photobucket started receiving massive backlash over this hilariously awful business move, that they had postponed their new 3rd party hosting shenanigans until they worked out the issue with the consumers. Nope. They're still proceeding with the fuckery.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

And a happy 270th birthday to John Paul Jones. He gave those ungrateful colonials so much hell. <3

When John Paul Jones was a little boy, he pointed to the sea
Said "When I get to be a man, a fightin' man I'll be"