July 30th, 2017

The daily chat room.
Dream
Charter Member

July 30th, 2017

Post by Dream »

Last night I officially finished 90 hours of writing for this month. I've upped my exercise time and made it much more frequent than it used to be and am working on completely changing my diet. I'm hoping that by the end of this next month I'll have another 90 hours of writing in, and 45 hours of exercise in. Have been renewing old stories and rewriting/editing the one I finished earlier this year.

How've you guys been doing?
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
zombie
Administrator

Re: July 30th, 2017

Post by zombie »

just going day to day. nothing really important or worthwhile to mention. i'm watching orphan black. trying to be in the mood to watch bond. and attempting banner making stuff. that's all.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Dunkirk repeats as #1 at the box office, dropping that feminist "best fight scene" farce Atomic Blonde to #3.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

have you seen the movie? is it a bad movie?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I have heard Dunkirk is aces, despite the PG-13.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

It is. More than worth a trip to the theater.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:I have heard Dunkirk is aces, despite the PG-13.
dunkirk looks good. as does atomic blonde. obviously dunkirk looks the better of the two.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
dunkirk looks good. as does atomic blonde. obviously dunkirk looks the better of the two.
Of course I will see Atomic Blonde because of John Wick connection, but that article the other day has me putting that shit in the corner. Plus some of the beatings she takes, it's like come the fuck on.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Of course I will see Atomic Blonde because of John Wick connection, but that article the other day has me putting that shit in the corner. Plus some of the beatings she takes, it's like come the fuck on.
what article is that?

john wick took beatings that he would never actually walk away from too. it's a movie. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
what article is that?

john wick took beatings that he would never actually walk away from too. it's a movie. :P
You no read chat from 2 days ago? https://www.yahoo.com/movies/10-best-fi ... 47054.html

John Wick was more shootouts, but while granted, Theron is like a 110 pound chick, she ain't moving after a burly dude curb stomps her in the face. Suspension of disbelief only goes so far.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Reign in Blood wrote:Dunkirk repeats as #1 at the box office, dropping that feminist "best fight scene" farce Atomic Blonde to #3.
Thank god, because it looked like that shitty Emoji movie took #1 on Friday.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
what article is that?

You no read chat from 2 days ago? https://www.yahoo.com/movies/10-best-fi ... 47054.html

John Wick was more shootouts, but while granted, Theron is like a 110 pound chick, she ain't moving after a burly dude curb stomps her in the face. Suspension of disbelief only goes so far.
no, i missed that one. giving atomic blonde the top spot seems just like a marketing choice, rather than legitimate opinion. but i don't doubt that the fights are impressive.

and if it was a 110 lb guy, you wouldn't even be suspending disbelief at all. :P you would just go along for the ride.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

For that to be the straw that breaks the camel's back with suspension of disbelief, of all things, is weird. Who thinks about that stuff during a movie lol
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
what article is that?

no, i missed that one. giving atomic blonde the top spot seems just like a marketing choice, rather than legitimate opinion. but i don't doubt that the fights are impressive.

and if it was a 110 lb guy, you wouldn't even be suspending disbelief at all. :P you would just go along for the ride.
I wouldn't have to. No one makes a 110 man a fucking bad ass.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
what article is that?

there are a lot of badass asian guys who weigh near what charlize theron does.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
what article is that?

there are a lot of badass asian guys who weigh near what charlize theron does.
Now you're getting sexist?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

where did you read my posts as sexist?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Name a 110 bad ass dude in cinematic history? They are fodder.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Weight, Chloe from Kick-Ass, amirte?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

bruce lee, tony jaa, jet li all weigh (or weighed) less or near what charlize theron weighs, don't they?

why is atomic blonde the one that tests your disbelief? you didn't seem to mind when it was river tam or black widow or even furiosa kicking ass. :P