CONFIRMED: Seth Rich was the DNC Leaker

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

CONFIRMED: Seth Rich was the DNC Leaker

Post by Jason »

Audio courtesy of WikiLeaks was released confirming that Seth Rich was indeed the man responsible behind the leaks of the DNC. His death is becoming a larger and larger coincidence every day, isn't it? Liberals were too dense to put the pieces together in the first place.

What we knew at the time of Seth Rich's death:
- Seth Rich worked for the DNC and was rumored to have been the man responsible behind the leaks.
- He is almost immediately murdered after this information comes to light (gee, what a coincidence).
- It was officially ruled as a robbery attempt, then quickly changed when details hit the public that he was acting terrified when he left his girlfriend's house.
- He was shot twice from behind after leaving his girlfriend's house, indicating he was being followed. His expensive watch and wallet were not touched.
- It was at this point public speculation arose that perhaps a hired hand through the DNC had committed the crime, since he was rumored to be the DNC leaker.
- A 130,000 dollar reward was offered to find Seth Rich's killer by a non-profit organization known as wikileaks. One would think the reward would come from the DNC, right? Totally odd that a non-profit organization would make such an offer if he wasn't the man responsible for the leaks. This has got to be the world's biggest coincidence!

The "Too Dense Liberals" still maintained that he was not the DNC leaker because there was no proof, even though all signs point directly toward Rich being the man responsible.
Now what's been going on? Just before wikileaks confirmed Seth Rich was the man responsible, you've got the entire media apparatus and the DNC talking about "Seth Rich was not involved, there's a lawsuit going on, it's just a conspiracy theory", at which point wikileaks helpfully tweets out with leaked audio that it's not a conspiracy theory. On one hand I wish they wouldn't have waited so long, but on the other hand waiting this long caught the media and the DNC in even more lies that are dragged on continuously.
zombie
Administrator

Re: JUST CONFIRMED: Seth Rich was the DNC Leaker

Post by zombie »

give a link to the audio?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

and now that we have definitive, undeniable, proof that seth rich was killed by dnc leadership (or a hitman hired by them), let's have some convictions? let's have some trials? or is this just like every other accusation and rumor and theory?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Where's the confirmation?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Seeing as this would be the biggest story since Watergate, I need more evidence.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

One of the admins needs to change the title of this thread. Clickbait.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:and now that we have definitive, undeniable, proof that seth rich was killed by dnc leadership (or a hitman hired by them), let's have some convictions? let's have some trials? or is this just like every other accusation and rumor and theory?
We have legitimate, undeniable proof that Seth Rich was indeed the DNC leaker. Short of the killer on video wearing a DNC hat, there is no evidence linking any human being to the crime. But look at what we know, then tell me if you don't think the DNC is responsible.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

If you have undeniable proof, why don't you actually share it? This thread's a joke.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:and now that we have definitive, undeniable, proof that seth rich was killed by dnc leadership (or a hitman hired by them), let's have some convictions? let's have some trials? or is this just like every other accusation and rumor and theory?
We have legitimate, undeniable proof that Seth Rich was indeed the DNC leaker. Short of the killer on video wearing a DNC hat, there is no evidence linking any human being to the crime. But look at what we know, then tell me if you don't think the DNC is responsible.
what i think is that if the dnc is irrefutably responsible, then they should be held accountable. they should be punished. if it's more than speculation and throwing mud, then i wanna see action taken.

can you link to the audio?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Audio leak. Links provided by wikileaks themselves. They are leaking more and more bits as we speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giuZdBAXVh0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p8at6PD4L8
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
what i think is that if the dnc is irrefutably responsible, then they should be held accountable. they should be punished. if it's more than speculation and throwing mud, then i wanna see action taken.

No matter who killed him, if he is found to be the leaker it is huge.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:If you have undeniable proof, why don't you actually share it? This thread's a joke.
I told you wikileaks posted it themselves, and now I just provided the links so your lazy ass doesn't have to make a two second search onto their twitter feed. Pederast.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Again, where is this undeniable proof?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

LOL @ "pederast". You are one sorry, lowly individual.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

This is what I'm getting at. I've suspected strongly from the beginning that Rich was the leaker, and was almost surely killed from someone within the DNC. Outside of a leaked video containing an image of the Rich shooter with a DNC hat, we will never get that "proof". The leaked audio is from Seymour Hersh, with wikileaks themselves confirming that it wasn't a conspiracy and Rich was behind their leak. Yuge.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

So, no proof here. Change the title of the thread, Jason.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

it is a big deal for the investigators.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

This is getting as bad as me clicking on a Lavar Ball link. Damn you internet!!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

At some point before or during February, Butowsky apparently speaks with veteran journalist Seymour Hersh, who Butowsky says indicated a link between Rich and the FBI. Hersh told Folkenflik it was “gossip” and that Butowsky “took two and two and made forty-five out of it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Stolen comment:

I have a hard time believing DC Police obtained a warrant and called in feds to get into a computer for a "botched robbery".

Crazy shit.