Hello, my name is: Feminism

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Hello, my name is: Feminism

Post by Foo »

So, I just thought I would post some of the comments liberal feminists have posted about Hope Hicks:

"She must have done some very fine 'under the desk' jobs, to be given this sensitive position at such a young age."

"she looks like a real rhodes scholar."

"Trump's secret kum dumpster."

"Was she an oral adviser? Or a submissive missionary one?"

"Am I the only one thinking this:"MY! What a HUGE neck you have, Madam Hicks!" "All the better to deep throat the POTUS with, my dear."

"Will short skirts and long hair be enough to distract reporters from asking pertinent questions? The White House sure hopes so."

" It looks like she passed out in her makeup. Or maybe she went to clown college, idk."

"Some women give better blowjobs than others. In certain cases it's better than holding an MBA from Harvard"

" Looks like she belongs in one of those masochistic movies. You know, the leather, chains, whip stuff. Didn't figure Trump was into that but oh well, its all good."

" I'm curious if he trusts her the most when she's on her knees."

" She's 28 shittttttt. She looks 48. Out here aging like an avocado because the lord dosent like ugly."

" I would guess knee pads are part of her uniform?"
Jason
Administrator

Re: Hello, my name is: Feminism

Post by Jason »

Leftists are something else. The irony is stunning; the hypocrisy is through the roof. The double-standards never stop.
The massive push for "equality" for women in the work force. Constantly beating a dead horse with the severely misinformed "wage gap" agenda.

They are pro-woman until they realize the woman is a conservative.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

just when i thought you didn't want to focus on identity politics anymore. yay! :P

are these just random posters? are you just claiming them to be feminists because you can, or do you have names to go with the quotes?

the internet is full of judgmental, holier than thou jerks. check. thanks for that breaking news.

i hope that hope hicks does a good job for trump. that position seems like a revolving door....
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
wrong. stupid extreme feminists will turn on liberal women too. so knock it off with that silliness. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
wrong. stupid extreme feminists will turn on liberal women too. so knock it off with that silliness. :P
Example?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Example?
laci green. emma watson! those are two that sprung to mind. both consider themselves feminists as well.. so bonus points. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

They turned on feminists? Or liberal women turned on them?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

crazy feminists turned on them.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

they may have taken emma watson back now though. she seems pretty popular on the internet, but yeah. there was some photoshoot she did, that they turned on her over. laci green still seems to be cast out.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Why?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

why'd they turn on emma watson or on laci green? emma watson some stuff was thought to be too revealing, and they shamed her for it.

laci green, she dared to talk to more conservative youtubers, for debates and the like. (youtubers like blaire white, sargon of akkad, and such)
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:they may have taken emma watson back now though. she seems pretty popular on the internet, but yeah. there was some photoshoot she did, that they turned on her over. laci green still seems to be cast out.
Lemme guess, because they were not leftist enough?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:they may have taken emma watson back now though. she seems pretty popular on the internet, but yeah. there was some photoshoot she did, that they turned on her over. laci green still seems to be cast out.
both consider themselves to be feminist, so that would probably lead you to call them extreme left, already. :P i don't think it was being conservative for emma watson's case. but the perception could be that laci green turned conservative, in their stupid minds. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:laci green, she dared to talk to more conservative youtubers
That sort of proves my point. :p
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
both consider themselves to be feminist, so that would probably lead you to call them extreme left, already. :P i don't think it was being conservative for emma watson's case. but the perception could be that laci green turned conservative, in their stupid minds. :P
Must be shitty to be a feminist. You end up losing all your friends to conservatism when they grow up because the feminist is not mature enough to have friends with opposing viewpoints.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
have you seen her videos at all though? she's not conservative. extremists are just psycho. and that goes for extreme feminists too.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Must be shitty to be a feminist. You end up losing all your friends to conservatism when they grow up because the feminist is not mature enough to have friends with opposing viewpoints.
i don't know. conservatives seem to be very against opposing view points as well.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I would never lose a friend or think any less of them because of an opposing viewpoint. You can call me a scumbag conservative and I don't even mind.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
have you seen her videos at all though? she's not conservative. extremists are just psycho. and that goes for extreme feminists too.
I have only seen clips of stupid shit she's said on video.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

no, as long as they stick around to be your punching bag, you'll have them. :P