Cops at Alt-Right Rally do a White Power Salute

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Cops at Alt-Right Rally do a White Power Salute

Post by Foo »

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nypd-offic ... 36166.html

Ok, the title didn't happen, it was cops doing a black power salute. Are you just as outraged?
Jason
Administrator

Re: Cops at Alt-Right Rally do a White Power Salute

Post by Jason »

I sure am.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Keep beating that dead horse. It's a clear false equivalency to anyone who appreciates historical context. Kind of a litmus test really.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Keep beating that dead horse.
Trying to delete history, vandalizing historical documents and constantly whining about slavery when it hasn't existed in this country for over 150 years is the definition of beating a dead horse.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Keep beating that dead horse.
Trying to delete history, vandalizing historical documents and constantly whining about slavery when it hasn't existed in this country for over 150 years is the definition of beating a dead horse.
Trying to "delete" history? Will books cease to exist because some cheap, ugly statues got kicked over? That's unfortunate.

In practical terms, slavery existed through the onset of World War II in the South. I'm sure you recognize that, since you stated several days ago that you understood the "basic" history of African Americans after the Civil War.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The statues are revisionist, fake history that were intended to promote Lost Cause historiography. Why would anyone value that? Bunch of snowflakes need their participation trophies?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

This is so great. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Trump, speaking directly to people of all color and encouraging everyone to unite as one as opposed to race during his inaguration.

Obama, scolding the Dallas Police Force on being racist white people after a bunch of their officers were gunned down by a black man in an act of racism.

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Good speech by Obama.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

If you're a racist cunt, sure. Watching a racist man give a lecture on racism is too ironic for words. Almost as funny as Chappelle's blind white supremacist skit. Almost.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I'm not a racist cunt, but I liked it. Looks like you need to get back to the drawing board. I'm sure getting really irrationally blindly mad about it over and over again is helpful.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I literally said it was funny how ironic Obama's speech is in that post, and you say I am mad.

The Fake News outlets are teaching you well.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

No, you legitimately get mad about it. You say it's "funny" like a girlfriend says "I just think it's funny how..." right before unloading with a ten minute rant about something they clearly did not find funny.

Nothing will ever compare to your freakout about Trevor Noah though. But you get the idea. You get pretty upset about the mere idea of black people facing discrimination. It's...different.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:No, you legitimately get mad about it. You say it's "funny" like a girlfriend says "I just think it's funny how..." right before unloading with a ten minute rant about something they clearly did not find funny.

Nothing will ever compare to your freakout about Trevor Noah though.
That was a great freak out about Trevor Noah. Dude's about as horrible a human as Al Sharpton.

But that one freak out does not compare to your every day, multiple freak outs over Donald Trump, who you hate so badly that he legitimately made you flip your entire political opinion practically overnight. I just think it's funny how that happened. :D
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:Keep beating that dead horse. It's a clear false equivalency to anyone who appreciates historical context. Kind of a litmus test really.
So what is the equivalent of a group of black cops doing a black power raised fist?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Keep beating that dead horse. It's a clear false equivalency to anyone who appreciates historical context. Kind of a litmus test really.
So what is the equivalent of a group of black cops doing a black power raised fist?
Why are we looking for an equivalent? All you guys care about is looking for double standards while blatantly adhering to your own ones all the time. I can't think of anything less important.

What pre-empted the existence of these black groups? What pre-empted the existence of white supremacist groups? I know you understand this even though you pretend not to.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I am willing to bet that black people have murdered more white people than white people have murdered black people in this country's history. Despite blacks being severely outnumbered by whites, and also only having freedom in this country for like the past 6 months.

Let's get as many white people as we can and go walk in the streets and shout about it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

"Black Power" going back to its roots is a message meant to inspire self-determination in black people. It decidedly has less to do with wanting everyone who isn't black being treated as subhuman.

Get it?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:I am willing to bet that black people have murdered more white people than white people have murdered black people in this country's history. Despite blacks being severely outnumbered by whites, and also only having freedom in this country for like the past 6 months.

Let's get as many white people as we can and go walk in the streets and shout about it.
LMAO no. Maybe you can actually read books about black history in this country to find out the elusive answer though.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:"Black Power" going back to its roots is a message meant to inspire self-determination in black people. It decidedly has less to do with wanting everyone who isn't black being treated as subhuman.

Get it?
"The black power movement connotates black supremacy and an anti-white feeling that does not or should not prevail."
-Martin Luther King Jr.