August 2nd 2023

The daily chat room.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

August 2nd 2023

Post by Tiggnutz »

I've decided I will be heading to New Jersey Saturday morning for Monstermania Con.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: August 2nd 2023

Post by Tiggnutz »

My mom needs 2 surgeries at least but she is currently to frail to have them so the doctors want to fatten her up to a more healthy state. She's going to be there for awhile but I am glad she is finally in good hands because the last hospital misdiagnosed her and 3 times sent her home when they should not have. My mom lives an hour and a half away so I really can only go so often, its very hard on weekdays
ghxstfac3z

Post by ghxstfac3z »

Happy Birthday, Edward

1977 – Edward Furlong who starred in Pet Semetary II,” “Terminator 2: Judgement Day”, “Brainscan” and more recently “The Zombie King”, “Arachnoquake”, “Aftermath”, “Night of the Demons” remake and more.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:17 am My mom needs 2 surgeries at least but she is currently to frail to have them so the doctors want to fatten her up to a more healthy state. She's going to be there for awhile but I am glad she is finally in good hands because the last hospital misdiagnosed her and 3 times sent her home when they should not have. My mom lives an hour and a half away so I really can only go so often, its very hard on weekdays
Good to know she is good hands now.