Administrator

Re: May 22nd 2024

Post by Tiggnutz »

Anyone have plans to see Furiosa this weekend
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:26 am Anyone have plans to see Furiosa this weekend
I've barely stopped the bleeding from being a sports fan. Days Gone on PS4 has been the tourniquet.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:49 pm
Tiggnutz wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:26 am Anyone have plans to see Furiosa this weekend
I've barely stopped the bleeding from being a sports fan. Days Gone on PS4 has been the tourniquet.
I say it's the most underrated game of all time. Easily a top 10 game for me
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Yes. i do believe I will see that bad bitch.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:48 pm
Yes. i do believe I will see that bad bitch.
I'm eying a 10am Saturday morning viewing
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:16 pm
It's quite good. And long. The writing in the 2nd half is making me sour on the characters a little, but there still seems to be plenty of game left.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

So I'll be taking a road trip with the family at the end of the month into June. Going to Utah, Colorado, Texas and then driving back. Decided Casa Bonita would be great to try since I've never been there and it's very family oriented. Wasn't sure if they accepted walk-ins, so I checked the website a couple weeks in advance and saw they don't accept walk ins and thought I lucked out by checking the website early. Come to find out Casa Bonita is basically the fucking Dorsia of Colorado and there are literally nearly a million people on the wait list, no shit. People have said they signed up 6 months prior and still hadn't received an invitation. Fucking crazy. For those who actually got to go have said it's remarkably empty and seems to cater to the very few who make it in so it doesn't become a madhouse. Which makes sense, but I wish I had known of the waitlist so I could have requested an invitation during the Battle of Gettysburg...

Taco Bell it is I guess.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:39 pm
Tiggnutz wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:16 pm
It's quite good. And long. The writing in the 2nd half is making me sour on the characters a little, but there still seems to be plenty of game left.
Make it last brother. I was sad when it ended
Lazerus

Post by Lazerus »

Jason wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:43 pm So I'll be taking a road trip with the family at the end of the month into June. Going to Utah, Colorado, Texas and then driving back. Decided Casa Bonita would be great to try since I've never been there and it's very family oriented. Wasn't sure if they accepted walk-ins, so I checked the website a couple weeks in advance and saw they don't accept walk ins and thought I lucked out by checking the website early. Come to find out Casa Bonita is basically the fucking Dorsia of Colorado and there are literally nearly a million people on the wait list, no shit. People have said they signed up 6 months prior and still hadn't received an invitation. Fucking crazy. For those who actually got to go have said it's remarkably empty and seems to cater to the very few who make it in so it doesn't become a madhouse. Which makes sense, but I wish I had known of the waitlist so I could have requested an invitation during the Battle of Gettysburg...

Taco Bell it is I guess.
What part of Texas?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lazerus wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm
Jason wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:43 pm So I'll be taking a road trip with the family at the end of the month into June. Going to Utah, Colorado, Texas and then driving back. Decided Casa Bonita would be great to try since I've never been there and it's very family oriented. Wasn't sure if they accepted walk-ins, so I checked the website a couple weeks in advance and saw they don't accept walk ins and thought I lucked out by checking the website early. Come to find out Casa Bonita is basically the fucking Dorsia of Colorado and there are literally nearly a million people on the wait list, no shit. People have said they signed up 6 months prior and still hadn't received an invitation. Fucking crazy. For those who actually got to go have said it's remarkably empty and seems to cater to the very few who make it in so it doesn't become a madhouse. Which makes sense, but I wish I had known of the waitlist so I could have requested an invitation during the Battle of Gettysburg...

Taco Bell it is I guess.
What part of Texas?
Driving from Denver down to Dallas. Gonna visit a few other cities nearby. Pretty open ended so far. The wife loves to travel and always wanted to see Texas. Dallas in particular. She doesn't know it yet, but I plan on ruining a day by spending it in Dealey Plaza doing some personal investigating of the Kennedy Assassination.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 1:36 am

Taco Bell it is I guess.
What part of Texas?
Driving from Denver down to Dallas. Gonna visit a few other cities nearby. Pretty open ended so far. The wife loves to travel and always wanted to see Texas. Dallas in particular. She doesn't know it yet, but I plan on ruining a day by spending it in Dealey Plaza doing some personal investigating of the Kennedy Assassination.
Warren Commission closed the book on that brah, sorry. :P
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Taco Bell it is I guess.
LMAO! :lol: Should have asked me, I was all over that shit. I had my cousin get on the wait list last August, she just got an invite.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jigsaw wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:22 am

Taco Bell it is I guess.
What part of Texas?
Warren Commission closed the book on that brah, sorry. :P
Back and to the left did.
Lazerus

Post by Lazerus »

Taco Bell it is I guess.
What part of Texas?
Sounds like a plan! If you guys are wanting to try some of the local texmex, I suggest eating at Enchiladas on Greenville avenue! Best in the city.

Also just a warning. Downtown Dallas is a nightmare. Traffic is terrible, people are rude, and good luck finding parking anywhere! I recommend sticking to the outer suburbs like Plano, Frisco, Irving etc.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lazerus wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:34 pm

Taco Bell it is I guess.
What part of Texas?
Sounds like a plan! If you guys are wanting to try some of the local texmex, I suggest eating at Enchiladas on Greenville avenue! Best in the city.

Also just a warning. Downtown Dallas is a nightmare. Traffic is terrible, people are rude, and good luck finding parking anywhere! I recommend sticking to the outer suburbs like Plano, Frisco, Irving etc.
Will definitely keep that in mind. I live about an hour from Los Angeles, so I'm used to rude people and traffic. They're extra unique in L.A. because they also tend to be completely brainless humans and should not have a license. Lol