12/22/17

The daily chat room.
Lunachic
Charter Member

12/22/17

Post by Lunachic »

Merry Friday , I am in such severe pain today. My blood pressure is 178/130 so I had to take a xany
I've always had low blood pressure .. hypotension but over the 5 years it keeps getting higher and higher . I was at the dentist last week and they could not fill the cavity because my blood pressure was to high. Had to reschedule and will have to carry my xany with me . I am shaking so badly I can barely type :x
wont be leaving the house today so please come keep me company :)
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: 12/22/17

Post by Tiggnutz »

Lunachic wrote:Merry Friday , I am in such severe pain today. My blood pressure is 178/130 so I had to take a xany
I've always had low blood pressure .. hypotension but over the 5 years it keeps getting higher and higher . I was at the dentist last week and they could not fill the cavity because my blood pressure was to high. Had to reschedule and will have to carry my xany with me . I am shaking so badly I can barely type :x
That is a bad blood pressure number you should get that checked out. Might need some medication.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Lunachic wrote:Merry Friday , I am in such severe pain today. My blood pressure is 178/130 so I had to take a xany
That is a bad blood pressure number you should get that checked out. Might need some medication.
yeah it's a combination of things but I go in next week my Aunt is watching over me and will call 911 if the pressure doesn't drop soon , she is a nurse
I admit I am not in good shape today :oops:

how you be Tigg???
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Yikes. Hope it goes down. You got your feet up and stuff? Do you know what is causing it? Maybe another med? Damn. I'm sure your aunt has you covered.

Also...I laughed at this post. Because me and 14 other gals all were griping about why did we have to learn how to take vitals. Nobody takes vitals at a dentist's office. None of us ever had it done to us. It was just another useless thing they jammed into the semester. (they are making us learn old school radiography. I'm talking dark room developing, when all of it is digital now, is a good example of useless shit) The teacher laid the verbal smackdown over it. Spent two weeks on it. First thing I thought when reading your post was, holy shit. She was right. :P
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Ava wrote:
Yikes. Hope it goes down. You got your feet up and stuff? Do you know what is causing it? Maybe another med? Damn. I'm sure your aunt has you covered.

Also...I laughed at this post. Because me and 14 other gals all were griping about why did we have to learn how to take vitals. Nobody takes vitals at a dentist's office. None of us ever had it done to us. It was just another useless thing they jammed into the semester. (they are making us learn old school radiography. I'm talking dark room developing, when all of it is digital now, is a good example of useless shit) The teacher laid the verbal smackdown over it. Spent two weeks on it. First thing I thought when reading your post was, holy shit. She was right. :P
oh yeah comfortable in bed well as comfortable as I can be .. feels like I snorted a 8 ball though lol
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

well they always check my blood pressure .. they check everyones blood pressure in this office I also had never had blood pressure taken before but this place has been doing it since day one back in September . I am starting to feel the xany kicking in nicely and the other meds I had to take. I do think the severe pain I am in is also increasing it
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Watching movies and baking today. No way I'm headed out to stores anymore this week.
It's loud in the house though. There is a Battlefront/Dying Light online thing going on in my living room. A cat flying around the house like he is on speed followed by little gal trying to hug him to death and a beagle snoring like Godzilla on the couch. Baking cookies now. I have to make a cheesecake later for company tomorrow. I've never really made one. I'm nervous I'm going to have a pile of slop stuck to the bottom of my oven.

And....Happy Birthday Monster!
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Dream wrote: How the fuck does this woman make 80k a year? like seriously how can you be that unwilling to hear the reality of a situation yet still make that fucking much money?

On top of which she's upset because she took too many days off this year and ran out of vacation time before her daughter's wedding and now she has to get docked pay. She blames me cause I told her she had three days left, turns out she never told me her comp time was capped at 40 hours and the three days I told her were the hours she earned above that 40 hours. She has a serious disconnect from hearing things that don't work out to her advantage and it's fucking frustrating. It's unbelievably tempting to point out all of the times she left work early after coming in late while not accounting for the coming in late part. I could dock her entire fucking last paycheck by calling her out on that to the board president...I want a fucking time clock so she can't get away with this shit anymore and it's not on me anymore.
I am so incredibly amazed how that woman ever figured out how to tie her shoes or even make it into work each day. Can you try and get a timeclock in there? Suggest it as a solution to something financial instead that the Board would find beneficial to their pocket?
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Ava wrote:
Dream wrote: How the fuck does this woman make 80k a year? like seriously how can you be that unwilling to hear the reality of a situation yet still make that fucking much money?

On top of which she's upset because she took too many days off this year and ran out of vacation time before her daughter's wedding and now she has to get docked pay. She blames me cause I told her she had three days left, turns out she never told me her comp time was capped at 40 hours and the three days I told her were the hours she earned above that 40 hours. She has a serious disconnect from hearing things that don't work out to her advantage and it's fucking frustrating. It's unbelievably tempting to point out all of the times she left work early after coming in late while not accounting for the coming in late part. I could dock her entire fucking last paycheck by calling her out on that to the board president...I want a fucking time clock so she can't get away with this shit anymore and it's not on me anymore.
I am so incredibly amazed how that woman ever figured out how to tie her shoes or even make it into work each day. Can you try and get a timeclock in there? Suggest it as a solution to something financial instead that the Board would find beneficial to their pocket?
DITTO.. that's not cool
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Sorry to hear that, Luna. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Ava wrote:
And....Happy Birthday Monster!
Thanks, Ava!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Happy birthday Monster
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Lunachic wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
yeah it's a combination of things but I go in next week my Aunt is watching over me and will call 911 if the pressure doesn't drop soon , she is a nurse

how you be Tigg???
Im good be better once Christmas is done.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Happy Birthday Monster !
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Lunachic wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

how you be Tigg???
Im good be better once Christmas is done.
I feel same way doll
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Monster wrote:Sorry to hear that, Luna. I hope you're feeling better soon.
feeling much better , blood pressure is at a good level now
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

damn that was short lived... blood pressure climbing again

I am going to check out Bright on Netflix , it looks like a lot of fun
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Lunachic wrote:
Monster wrote:Sorry to hear that, Luna. I hope you're feeling better soon.
feeling much better , blood pressure is at a good level now
Good deal!
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Thanks, guys!
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Ava wrote:

I've brought it up before to both her and the board, she vehemently fights against it :P (probably cause I wanted to use a fingerprint time clock so everyone has to work their whole shift cause I know for a fact people leave like half an hour or so early on one shift but can't prove it.)

Things are in the works though. The board president re-wrote her job description and really minutely spelled out her days off and all of that. Boss is pissed and is trying to say it's not legal for her to work and not get paid for it (she really is that clueless and I kinda hope she wastes some money going to a lawyer who spells it out for her that legally they don't even have to give her comp time for ANY hours she works over her regular hours, cause salary!

Plus side is I very bluntly told her we'll use the pictures that work for the video, but if they look pixelly we aren't going to include them, and she said that's fine (with a groan, but I mean, hey, if it looks like shit you shouldn't want it in there anyways.)
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend