Paxton family sues hospital

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Paxton family sues hospital

Post by showa58taro »

Jason
Administrator

Re: Paxton family sues hospital

Post by Jason »

I read about that a few days ago. A shame that happened. I wonder if Bill would've wanted his family to sue?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:I read about that a few days ago. A shame that happened. I wonder if Bill would've wanted his family to sue?
Knowing how nice and sincere he was I kind of doubt it. But sad to see the family feel so aggrieved.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Yep. His surgery was one year ago today, actually.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

No reason to trust a doctor any more than you would a street con man. The only difference is the office and the clothing. These are the same people who have created a virtual plague on society with painkillers and happy pills. Unnecessary surgeries buy nice cars and houses.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:No reason to trust a doctor any more than you would a street con man. The only difference is the office and the clothing. These are the same people who have created a virtual plague on society with painkillers and happy pills. Unnecessary surgeries buy nice cars and houses.
Indeed the US system is frighteningly broken and corrupt.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:No reason to trust a doctor any more than you would a street con man. The only difference is the office and the clothing. These are the same people who have created a virtual plague on society with painkillers and happy pills. Unnecessary surgeries buy nice cars and houses.
Humanity is what it is. Greed is a necessary part of human nature. Happens where you live too.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Humanity is what it is. Greed is a necessary part of human nature. Happens where you live too.
No it doesn’t. Because there’s no financial incentive to prescribe pills or have surgeries.