Biggest Pussy Who Ever Lived?

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Biggest Pussy Who Ever Lived?

Post by Jason »

I genuinely feel bad that this guy had to endure all this shit, but lol... at any point he could have gotten out of that shitty relationship. Or at least headkick KO her into the living death after she randomly dumped boiling water on him...
British dudes, man... British dudes...

This video gets 3/5 Brent Rambos...

ImageImageImage
zombie
Administrator

Re: Biggest Pussy Who Ever Lived?

Post by zombie »

i don't know why he would stay, but lots of girls stick with abusive guys too.. when they should just get out. it sucks, but it happens. glad, he's out now.

i don't think ripping on him, as the victim, is the way to go. but that's just me. and i know i'm gonna get shit for that. :P
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Victims are weak and deserve abuse, didn't you know that, zombs?
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:Victims are weak and deserve abuse, didn't you know that, zombs?
How would you feel if he headkick KO'd her into oblivion after she dumped boiling water on him?
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Sterling example of why more male victims dont go public.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

What do you mean?
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:
How would you feel if he headkick KO'd her into oblivion after she dumped boiling water on him?
There's a line between self-defense and something more. Someone punches you, you do not have the right to cut them up with a chainsaw. If you did, that's not self-defense. If someone breaks into your house, you do not have the right to capture and rape them. If you did, you should go to prison for a long time.

Generally speaking, from my understanding, most men are able to take down most women in terms of physical prowess. After having boiled water thrown at you, I can imagine an urgency to ending the situation. A punch, a slap, restraint, what have you. But after she is down, you don't keep beating on her.

Same goes for women in cases of abusive husbands. Unless your life is immediately threatened, or you perceive it to be, I don't think you should resort to killing another.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
If someone breaks into your house, you do not have the right to capture and rape them. If you did, you should go to prison for a long time.

Generally speaking, from my understanding, most men are able to take down most women in terms of physical prowess. After having boiled water thrown at you, I can imagine an urgency to ending the situation. A punch, a slap, restraint, what have you. But after she is down, you don't keep beating on her.

Same goes for women in cases of abusive husbands. Unless your life is immediately threatened, or you perceive it to be, I don't think you should resort to killing another.
How about just murdering them with a gun? Seems totally just, in my book.

I'm asking about just a one kick KO. One kick.

Jig, remember like last week when I said you will find yourself drifting toward the center?... Well... <3. Getting there!
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Jason wrote:
If someone breaks into your house, you do not have the right to capture and rape them. If you did, you should go to prison for a long time.

How about just murdering them with a gun? Seems totally just, in my book.

I'm asking about just a one kick KO. One kick.

Jig, remember like last week when I said you will find yourself drifting toward the center?... Well... <3. Getting there!
My apologies - when you said "he headkick KO'd her into oblivion" I took that as multiple kicks to the head even after she was down.

One or two kicks seems appropriate, depending on the situation.

Still far-left, but thanks for the concern. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I think the feminization of our men is probabkly part of the globalist plan. Turn the people who would fight into little girls and there is no resistance.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I'm going out like Rambo, motherfuckers.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Foo wrote:I think the feminization of our men is probabkly part of the globalist plan. Turn the people who would fight into little girls and there is no resistance.
I would like to show my emotions without being called a "pussy" by the fellow men, thank you very much. All of that "men must be macho" bullshit is just that - bullshit, not to mention it's potentially unhealthy for mental health.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:I think the feminization of our men is probabkly part of the globalist plan. Turn the people who would fight into little girls and there is no resistance.
I would like to show my emotions without being called a "pussy" by the fellow men, thank you very much. All of that "men must be macho" bullshit is just that - bullshit, not to mention it's potentially unhealthy for mental health.
Masculinity is a thing. Men and women are different, both physically and mentally. We are 3x stronger for a reason.

Men respect real men. Women love real men.

And as far as mental health goes, a good portion of the more feminine males I know are emotional basket cases. They tend to be creepy interlopers who have real problems unless they find careers in certain fields like media, art, and technology, and unfortunately there are not enough of those careers to keep up with the feminine-male explosion.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Masculinity is a thing. Men and women are different, both physically and mentally. We are 3x stronger for a reason.

And as far as mental health goes, a good portion of the more feminine males I know are emotional basket cases. They tend to be creepy interlopers who have real problems unless they find careers in certain fields like media, art, and technology, and unfortunately there are not enough of those careers to keep up with the feminine-male explosion.
"Real men." Bullshit.

Bullshit for all of this, sadly. But not unexpected.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

"Real men." Bullshit.

You may not agree, but is it not true? Why is the world dominated by alpha males? Ever notice the alpha male is with the good looking girl and the beta male, even if attractive himself, dates dumpy girls?

Who do you think takes more anti-depressants, construction workers or artists?
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

"Real men." Bullshit.

You may not agree, but is it not true? Why is the world dominated by alpha males? Ever notice the alpha male is with the good looking girl and the beta male, even if attractive himself, dates dumpy girls?

I think males who are more comfortable expressing their emotions and who don't buy into the bullshit you're perpetuating are more likely to take anti-depressants, which is a problem not with those of us who don't buy into the bullshit, but a problem with the society who thinks the whole "Men must be macho" crap is appropriate.

Women who think about suicide after getting an abortion is due to the negative way society treats her, more often than not, and not because of the abortion. Gay men who are emotionally screwed up are not screwed up because they're gay, but because of the way that society treats them. And men who are comfortable showing emotion instead of locking it up inside because "real men can't cry" are looked down upon not because anything is wrong with them, but because of society.

Not sure why I'm even bothering, but you're wrong.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i think that tying masculinity in to how hot i think your girlfriend / wife is, may be a large part of the problem.

what is an alpha male, by your estimation? what makes an alpha male, alpha? are you an alpha male?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

This section has completely jumped the shark. Amazing to watch.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

"Real men." Bullshit.

I think males who are more comfortable expressing their emotions and who don't buy into the bullshit you're perpetuating are more likely to take anti-depressants, which is a problem not with those of us who don't buy into the bullshit, but a problem with the society who thinks the whole "Men must be macho" crap is appropriate.

Women who think about suicide after getting an abortion is due to the negative way society treats her, more often than not, and not because of the abortion. Gay men who are emotionally screwed up are not screwed up because they're gay, but because of the way that society treats them. And men who are comfortable showing emotion instead of locking it up inside because "real men can't cry" are looked down upon not because anything is wrong with them, but because of society.

Not sure why I'm even bothering, but you're wrong.
You have a victims perspective on all those things. How about this:

1. Women get depressed after having an abortion because they chose to murder their unborn baby. It goes against every instinct a mother has to protect and nurture. An innocent person is killed for selfish reasons. Even if no one else knows, manystill get depressed, because it is haunting.

2. Gay men begin with poor mental health. Our sexuality is fundamental. Again, when someone is wired to go against instincts, it is not surprising they struggle in other ways as well.

Men can show emotion, but there are ways and times that are acceptable. When a man is behaving as a woman, it is only endearing to either those who see opportunity to exploit beta males or other beta males. Beta makes make great retail workers, secretaries, low level managers, etc. They make for a great voting base. So there are reasons why this agenda is pushed.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:i think that tying masculinity in to how hot i think your girlfriend / wife is, may be a large part of the problem.

what is an alpha male, by your estimation? what makes an alpha male, alpha? are you an alpha male?
Has nothing to do with that. It is about our evolutionary response to masculinity and beauty. Deep down, what we prize in people has not changed.

For decades baseball scouts asked to meet the girlfriends of prospects. Why? To look at them. It was a measure of confidence (still probably is but they can't write it in a report these days).

Probably by most standards, I am. My career choices, and being known to be an influencer in most situations would tend to get that label. High level competitive, etc.