05~2~24

The daily chat room.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

05~2~24

Post by Reign in Blood »

Happy Birthday brother Jason! I hope it's an excellent one full of good tunage.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: 05~2~24

Post by Tiggnutz »

Happy Birthday Jason!!!
Lazerus

Post by Lazerus »

Happy Birthday Jason!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Thanks all my peeps and poops!

I treated myself to this a couple days ago. Instantly bought it when I saw it was actually getting a physical release. Super stoked. Bummed when I saw I have to wait until September. Lol. You actually get a real VHS tape to watch the movie as if you were watching the actual broadcast. One of the coolest releases ever. God bless horror fans and the horror industry.

Lazerus

Post by Lazerus »

Jason

Where did you purchase this at?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Damn they put alot of effort into that release. Totally badass
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lazerus wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:50 pm Jason

https://shop.umbrellaent.com.au/product ... r-artcards

There's the link. I couldn't find which region it is in, it might be region B, I'm not sure. I imagine it would specify if it was strict to one region, but I have a region free player that I love and works like a charm. I can also send you a link to get the region free player I have if you need that too. Lol.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

happy birthday, jason. :)
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:12 pm

There's the link. I couldn't find which region it is in, it might be region B, I'm not sure. I imagine it would specify if it was strict to one region, but I have a region free player that I love and works like a charm. I can also send you a link to get the region free player I have if you need that too. Lol.
i'm going to assume that set is region 2 by the ratings mark. but it could be region free too.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:39 pm

i'm going to assume that set is region 2 by the ratings mark. but it could be region free too.
I have a few box sets from the U.K. with the same ratings mark and some are region 1, some are region 2 and some are region free. Hard to tell, really.

And thanks for the bday wish
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:51 pm

I have a few box sets from the U.K. with the same ratings mark and some are region 1, some are region 2 and some are region free. Hard to tell, really.

well whatever the case, it looks like an awesome set. hopefully the film itself justifies the price and collection.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:06 pm
Jason wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:51 pm

well whatever the case, it looks like an awesome set. hopefully the film itself justifies the price and collection.
I haven't seen much from the decade, but it's probably my favorite horror movie of the 2020s. Came out to just under 110 altogether with shipping, which is kind of insane, but I am also a retard, so I spend the money with little guilt. :innocent: