Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I expect you won't worm your way into watching the NFL again when the protests do naturally fizzle out next week and beyond. Be a man of your word and throw away a hobby to prove your loyalty to Der Trumpf.
Loyalty to country.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:Sorry, I couldn't hear anything because the same owners who are allegedly bkackballing Kaepernick are now shouting their support for players. I am still confused how all the alleged police violence that happened under Obama is now Trunp's fault.

Oh yeah, the same crass athletes who call each other "nigga" and "faggot" a thousand times per game were offended because Trump said "sons of bitches". Feigned outrage all over.

And yeah, any fan who boos this week and goes to the game next time knowing they will kneel is a hypocrite too.
Nobody said the police violence is Trump's fault. You just kind of make things up.
The media does on the daily.
Prove it.
K...

Trump says NFL players "Should not be allowed" to protest police brutality
- The Week

Donald Trump is trying to have it both ways on police brutality
- newrepublic.com

U.S. Police Chiefs bash Trump for endorsing police brutality
- WashingtonPost

Donald Trump is the police brutality president
- USnews

Donald Trump Is Serious When He “Jokes” About Police Brutality
- The New Yorker

Open your eyes, neolib.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

None of that is blaming Trump for the existence of police brutality lmfao. But his agenda has ensured a continuation of our broken criminal justice system. And he definitely deserves blame both for normalizing it with a trash joke and for deflecting from the reason for the protest, police brutality, to talk about disrespecting veterans in order to appease the retard supporters.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I expect you won't worm your way into watching the NFL again when the protests do naturally fizzle out next week and beyond. Be a man of your word and throw away a hobby to prove your loyalty to Der Trumpf.
Loyalty to country.
Nope. You've made the choice to plunge headfirst into our country's descent into idiocracy, and if you have any self-awareness, it will embarrass you years from now.

Suckered by a con artist. Maybe he can sell you on a pyramid scheme next.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump has exploited the right's naivete to a degree no Republican before him ever successfully has. The sheep are totally under his boot.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:None of that is blaming Trump for the existence of police brutality lmfao. But his agenda has ensured a continuation of our broken criminal justice system. And he definitely deserves blame both for normalizing it with a trash joke and for deflecting from the reason for the protest, police brutality, to talk about disrespecting veterans in order to appease the retard supporters.
Are you high? What's gonna happen the next time some black thug is kneed in the groin after robbing a liquor store?
"Trump's support of police brutality on black people has caused this. Him racist."

I am totally for police brutality when it's a scum criminal, btw. 100% 100%.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I would assume some ratings are a little inflated at the moment due to the controversy. The lasting damage is more telling than this moment. Not too mention matchups and such. Dallas playing on Monday night is always huge so expect that to be part of the narrative.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Loyalty to country.
Nope. You've made the choice to plunge headfirst into our country's descent into idiocracy, and if you have any self-awareness, it will embarrass you years from now.

The only people embarrassed will be all the NFL players who kneeled, because ratings are going to continue down the shitter and they're gonna realize really quick that it's not a good idea to start a pissing contest and drag war veterans into it. "We shoulda just stood for the anthem and played football my dudes. Fuq".

Kaepernick was sitting before Trump was even the presidential candidate and my stance hasn't changed. He is echoing my sentiments. Good man.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:None of that is blaming Trump for the existence of police brutality lmfao. But his agenda has ensured a continuation of our broken criminal justice system. And he definitely deserves blame both for normalizing it with a trash joke and for deflecting from the reason for the protest, police brutality, to talk about disrespecting veterans in order to appease the retard supporters.
Are you high? What's gonna happen the next time some black thug is kneed in the groin after robbing a liquor store?
"Trump's support of police brutality on black people has caused this. Him racist."

Your ability to completely dumb everything down is incredible. So much spin to reach a conclusion you're actually comfortable with. Trump views you and his other supporters as nothing but useful idiots. He doesn't care about you, he just wants you to be as dumb as possible.

Of course you're okay with police brutality. You lust for an authoritarian leader who can tell you what to think, otherwise you'd have to think for yourself, which can be pretty scary.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:I would assume some ratings are a little inflated at the moment due to the controversy. The lasting damage is more telling than this moment. Not too mention matchups and such. Dallas playing on Monday night is always huge so expect that to be part of the narrative.
Ratings and attendance are up. Stop believing bullshit just because Der Trumpf signs off on it. He lies about everything.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Your ability to completely dumb everything down is incredible. So much spin to reach a conclusion you're actually comfortable with. Trump views you and his other supporters as nothing but useful idiots. He doesn't care about you, he just wants you to be as dumb as possible.

Of course you're okay with police brutality. You lust for an authoritarian leader who can tell you what to think, otherwise you'd have to think for yourself, which can be pretty scary.
Pff. lol. My political views haven't budged in years, and the moment a president arrives who echoes my sentiments, I am a sheep?

Trump completely made you change your political opinion just because you hate him so much, homie. Now who's telling who what to think? You hate him so much, he's essentially telling you what not to think. If Trump said he was a big horror movie fan you'd probably delete your account here. :)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Loyalty to country.

The only people embarrassed will be all the NFL players who kneeled, because ratings are going to continue down the shitter and they're gonna realize really quick that it's not a good idea to start a pissing contest and drag war veterans into it. "We shoulda just stood for the anthem and played football my dudes. Fuq".

Kaepernick was sitting before Trump was even the presidential candidate and my stance hasn't changed. He is echoing my sentiments. Good man.
They're not going down the shitter at all thougu, rates are up from last year. It's so pathetic how little effort it takes for Der Trumpf to have you under mind control...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:I would assume some ratings are a little inflated at the moment due to the controversy. The lasting damage is more telling than this moment. Not too mention matchups and such. Dallas playing on Monday night is always huge so expect that to be part of the narrative.
Ratings and attendance are up. Stop believing bullshit just because Der Trumpf signs off on it. He lies about everything.
Up from what? The total free fall that's occurred over the last few years? lol. Ok. Cool. Still dangerously low for NFL standards.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Pff. lol. My political views haven't budged in years, and the moment a president arrives who echoes my sentiments, I am a sheep?

Trump completely made you change your political opinion just because you hate him so much, homie. Now who's telling who what to think? You hate him so much, he's essentially telling you what not to think. If Trump said he was a big horror movie fan you'd probably delete your account here. :)
Yes, you and all Trump supporters who aren't there for the tax breaks are sheep.

No, he didn't. And you couldn't describe my political views if you tried so speaking on them all the time makes you sound pretty ridiculous.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:Trump has exploited the right's naivete to a degree no Republican before him ever successfully has. The sheep are totally under his boot.
Every republican candidate/president is the worst. It is comical.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... k-20081016

hatchet job on McCain

Then of course Romney was a sexist, racist, animal abuser

Now Trump.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Up from what? The total free fall that's occurred over the last few years? lol. Ok. Cool. Still dangerously low for NFL standards.
Trump has so little respect for your mind, he knows he can continue to lie like this and you won't have the self-respect to see it for what it is, just make excuses. That's a new low for U.S. civics.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Trump has exploited the right's naivete to a degree no Republican before him ever successfully has. The sheep are totally under his boot.
Every republican candidate/president is the worst. It is comical.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... k-20081016

hatchet job on McCain

Then of course Romney was a sexist, racist, animal abuser

Now Trump.
Nope. There's always built-in bias to some degree, but it's not even close. And definitely not on HMF if you actually remember what I posted about McCain and Romney.

It's sad seeing you defend this trash bag of a president time and time again. He's a horrible human being.
Last edited by Headhunter on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:No, he didn't. And you couldn't describe my political views if you tried so speaking on them all the time makes you sound pretty ridiculous.
Whatever Trump approves of, you disapprove of.

See how easy that was?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:No, he didn't. And you couldn't describe my political views if you tried so speaking on them all the time makes you sound pretty ridiculous.
Whatever Trump approves of, you disapprove of.

See how easy that was?
False.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Inb4HeadhatesFloyd.