10:30:17

The daily chat room.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

10:30:17

Post by Reign in Blood »

Even though she likely won't see it, wanted to say Happy Birthday to Luna. Miss you.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: 10:30:17

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Happy Birthday to the vicious Lunachic.

Today I had a revelation: I'm going to have to drop popcorn. Never knew how high in carbs those are.

I'm very depressed about it :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

And you go to the theater a lot too, I rarely go but when I do movie theater popcorn is a must treat. You gonna sneak in rice cakes, bruh bruh? :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I love me some movie theater popcorn. I can't eat a ton of it at a time like a lot of people do, though. I forced my parents to check out Insidious with me years back because I loved it so much. They devoured the whole thing in like ten minutes. Blew my mind.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

I typically get the small bag, I can't eat too much of it either, I do get full after a little bit.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Reign in Blood wrote:And you go to the theater a lot too, I rarely go but when I do movie theater popcorn is a must treat. You gonna sneak in rice cakes, bruh bruh? :P
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Land dispute update!

Second day in court went better than the first day, he didn't show up and everything that happened on day one got overruled and now if he doesn't leave on his own when issued papers today or tomorrow, he'll be forcibly removed from the property. If he showed up today he would have been arrested on the spot for a variety of multiple charges. We still go back on Nov 13th for the retrial from day one, but he doesn't have anything but trouble if he were to walk inside the courthouse that day.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I can finish a lot of popcorn in one go sadly.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:I love me some movie theater popcorn. I can't eat a ton of it at a time like a lot of people do, though. I forced my parents to check out Insidious with me years back because I loved it so much. They devoured the whole thing in like ten minutes. Blew my mind.
Yeah, I can't either, maybe it's the butter or summat but it like "sticks" to me, so to speak. And then when it's cold I'm over it.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Havok wrote:Land dispute update!

Second day in court went better than the first day, he didn't show up and everything that happened on day one got overruled and now if he doesn't leave on his own when issued papers today or tomorrow, he'll be forcibly removed from the property. If he showed up today he would have been arrested on the spot for a variety of multiple charges. We still go back on Nov 13th for the retrial from day one, but he doesn't have anything but trouble if he were to walk inside the courthouse that day.
What happens if he doesn't show again? Just done and over with?
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:I love me some movie theater popcorn. I can't eat a ton of it at a time like a lot of people do, though. I forced my parents to check out Insidious with me years back because I loved it so much. They devoured the whole thing in like ten minutes. Blew my mind.
Yeah, I can't either, maybe it's the butter or summat but it like "sticks" to me, so to speak. And then when it's cold I'm over it.
I don't get the butter-flavor oil. I hate that stuff, doesn't sit well in my stomach.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Buy large popcorn with extra butter, then dump in a box of reese's pieces and a box of goobers. Fat boy trail mix.
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Havok wrote:Land dispute update!

What happens if he doesn't show again? Just done and over with?
He was charged with a Criminal Trespass, didn't show and got a bench warrant and all the other warrants (Drug trafficking) that came up since last week. He can't provide any proof to back up what he's saying. The first court date was pushed back because his attorney mentioned something about a boundary dispute from somebody that never even owned the property. We have deeds that go back 50 years. I'm sure he is basically done at this point, the county attorney told my Mother and I right there after court adjourned for a break. He has to leave the property, if he doesn't he'll be forced off. Some of the shit this guy tried to do to take our land has been insane. He's done this before and got away with it, but it didn't work out for him this time. Fucking asshole didn't know who he was messing with, my Mother can be a mean bitch and if you try and take something that is rightfully ours, she will return the favor and cause your life to be a living hell.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Thanks so much !