Liberals don't abort babies because they make great props!

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Liberals don't abort babies because they make great prop

Post by zombie »

are you advocating abortion, rather than a parent raising their child the way they choose to? :P

i don't like the exploitation and politicization of it, but i think that they can raise the kid the way they want, as long as they are not abusing him.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:are you advocating abortion, rather than a parent raising their child the way they choose to? :P

i don't like the exploitation and politicization of it, but i think that they can raise the kid the way they want, as long as they are not abusing him.
You sure this is not abuse?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

present me your case for it being abuse? do they beat him to make him wear the dresses (or threaten him without actual violence)?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

These trolljobs are becoming increasingly lazy.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:These trolljobs are becoming increasingly lazy.
Exactly! Kid still probably has his genitals and not even on the female hormones yet. Mom is probably leaving room for more shock with her future social media activism.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
Exactly! Kid still probably has his genitals and not even on the female hormones yet. Mom is probably leaving room for more shock with her future social media activism.
that is not supported in the article. she made a clear point that he's a boy. he wants to be a boy.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:present me your case for it being abuse? do they beat him to make him wear the dresses (or threaten him without actual violence)?
Surely you do not believe only bearings or threats of violence are abuse?

The child was manipulated, placed in compromising situations, photographed, and then had those photos disseminated for the amusement of others.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
that is not supported in the article. she made a clear point that he's a boy. he wants to be a boy.
Then why is she putting him in dresses and splashing it across the internet?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:present me your case for it being abuse? do they beat him to make him wear the dresses (or threaten him without actual violence)?

The child was manipulated, placed in compromising situations, photographed, and then had those photos disseminated for the amusement of others.
no, i wanted to get your argument as to why it was abuse.

was he manipulated? i don't know. if she pushed that onto him, rather than him being interested in it on his own. then yeah, most of your argument seems to be about politicization of the kid, and i mentioned that i don't like that. i'm not sure that they are doing it in a way that is abuse though. and i think that you want it to be abuse in this instance, because you see it as approaching trans or something?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Then why is she putting him in dresses and splashing it across the internet?
because she wants to show that he is a boy, and comfortable as a boy, who doesn't want to be forced into gender norms, as it relates to marketing and the like. he can play with both trucks and g.i. joes and with barbies and my little pony too, kind of thing is the sense that i got from it, at least.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

no, i wanted to get your argument as to why it was abuse.

was he manipulated? i don't know. if she pushed that onto him, rather than him being interested in it on his own. then yeah, most of your argument seems to be about politicization of the kid, and i mentioned that i don't like that. i'm not sure that they are doing it in a way that is abuse though. and i think that you want it to be abuse in this instance, because you see it as approaching trans or something?
Is it ok to have sex with a three year old and then claim they we're interested in it on their own? Because it is a child, they cannot consent. They only know what they are exposed to. When you victimize a child, it is abuse every time, regardless of how the child has been conditioned in regards to the abuse.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote: Is it ok to have sex with a three year old and then claim they we're interested in it on their own? Because it is a child, they cannot consent. They only know what they are exposed to. When you victimize a child, it is abuse every time, regardless of how the child has been conditioned in regards to the abuse.
no, that is not okay. if they're manipulating him into wearing dresses, then that is abuse. i mentioned that. but i'm not sure that i see that here. it's open to debate though. we're just on the outside and don't know.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote: Is it ok to have sex with a three year old and then claim they we're interested in it on their own? Because it is a child, they cannot consent. They only know what they are exposed to. When you victimize a child, it is abuse every time, regardless of how the child has been conditioned in regards to the abuse.
no, that is not okay. if they're manipulating him into wearing dresses, then that is abuse. i mentioned that. but i'm not sure that i see that here. it's open to debate though. we're just on the outside and don't know.
You know the kid is five years old, right?

Do you think there is any way this boy had the idea of dressing like a woman and having pictures taken and splashed on the internet?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
You know the kid is five years old, right?

Do you think there is any way this boy had the idea of dressing like a woman and having pictures taken and splashed on the internet?
i don't think he had the idea of dressing like a woman. if a boy picks up a barbie to play with, or watches rainbow brite or something, is it because he's trying to act as a girl, or is it just that he enjoys that, for whatever reason?

the taking pictures and sharing them on the internet is not the child's doing. that could be a sign of abuse, maybe, but it could also just be the parents are proud of their kid and want to show it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

if the boy started wearing dresses, or showing interest in that, and you as a parent told him no, you can't do that. that's not right for a boy. whatever. would that be manipulation? would that be abuse?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:if the boy started wearing dresses, or showing interest in that, and you as a parent told him no, you can't do that. that's not right for a boy. whatever. would that be manipulation? would that be abuse?
No, that is called being a good parent.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:if the boy started wearing dresses, or showing interest in that, and you as a parent told him no, you can't do that. that's not right for a boy. whatever. would that be manipulation? would that be abuse?
in both cases, it's arguably you forcing your ideals onto your child.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
in both cases, it's arguably you forcing your ideals onto your child.
It is a little boy. Parents showing their child how to function in society and preparing them for the best possible future is good parenting.

Using your child as a prop is exploiting him.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Non-binary is the way to go. No manipulation, no putting them into a box of male, female, straight, gay, trans. You are NOTHING!