Intergenerational Reparations

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Intergenerational Reparations

Post by Jason »

"But they have bullets and bombs". Lol.

We have the standard weapons to take care of any and all issues with North Korea. In a matter of days they wouldn't have any operative artillery. They'd regress to a rag tag group of poorly equipped militia men in a very small land area surrounded by enemies. Not sure how long Kim Jong would survive under such a scenario. Which is exactly what will happen if they try anything. They are psychotic. And may try something some day. But that would be the end of North Korea
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:"But they have bullets and bombs". Lol.

We have the standard weapons to take care of any and all issues with North Korea. In a matter of days they wouldn't have any operative artillery. They'd regress to a rag tag group of poorly equipped militia men in a very small land area surrounded by enemies. Not sure how long Kim Jong would survive under such a scenario. Which is exactly what will happen if they try anything. They are psychotic. And may try something some day. But that would be the end of North Korea
If it was that silly and easy it would've happened years ago.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

EXACTLY! Why do you think North Korea threatens the U.S., and does nothing? You may finally be starting to get it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:EXACTLY! Why do you think North Korea threatens the U.S., and does nothing? You may finally be starting to get it.
No no. Wrong way around.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

We could easily tear North Korea's heart out, but it won't be a walk-through.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:We could easily tear North Korea's heart out, but it won't be a walk-through.
Exactly the point I'm making. If it was the 72 hour long weekend type war someone would've done it by now. As NOTHING good comes of having a mass buildup of arms in a country that sells to anyone and has no real ethics.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:We could easily tear North Korea's heart out, but it won't be a walk-through.
Exactly the point I'm making. If it was the 72 hour long weekend type war someone would've done it by now. As NOTHING good comes of having a mass buildup of arms in a country that sells to anyone and has no real ethics.
Indeed. Let's say both us and Russia wanna drop the hammer. They are like the country that seemingly gives no fucks so who knows what stupid shit they would do with their back against the wall?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I mean if we invaded, I see them dropping a nuke on their own soil just to fuck us and not care of the consequences.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The reason we don't nuke them is because of the surrounding countries getting hit with all that radiation. We destroy their arms without nukes in 72 hours. Reason this isn't done is because of potential American military casualties.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Indeed. Let's say both us and Russia wanna drop the hammer. They are like the country that seemingly gives no fucks so who knows what stupid shit they would do with their back against the wall?
Before North Korea is obliterated it obliterates South Korea than Russia and China blame the United States for all of it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Before North Korea is obliterated it obliterates South Korea than Russia and China blame the United States for all of it.
Very possible as well.

All I'm saying is that Jason's idea that it is all easy going should they send one of their new solid-fuel missiles at the West Coast is sorely misplaced.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Very possible as well.

All I'm saying is that Jason's idea that it is all easy going should they send one of their new solid-fuel missiles at the West Coast is sorely misplaced.
Wouldn't ever happen in a million years.

All I'm saying is you're completely wrong in every regard on this issue and have a totally warped idea of what North Korea is capable of.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Mad Dog Mattis, who is very respected by me and most people, seems to agree with Reign and Seb on this. Can ya give a few more details, Jason? I also am with the crowd that says it would be harder than what you think. (North Korea)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

1) Direct me to Mattis' statement plz.

2) What are you not getting?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:1) Direct me to Mattis' statement plz.

2) What are you not getting?
1. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... ophic.html

2. See #1......your disagreement with Mattis.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

1) He said it would be a catastrophe if we were forced into war with North Korea. He's not at all wrong. That literally has nothing to do with anything I've said.
2) ?????
3) Profit
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:1) He said it would be a catastrophe if we were forced into war with North Korea. He's not at all wrong. That literally has nothing to do with anything I've said.
2) ?????
3) Profit
Wait....weren't you saying how it would be easy peasy, and all that shit? Lol. He said it would be the worst war in most of our lifetime.

What? Lol
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:1) He said it would be a catastrophe if we were forced into war with North Korea. He's not at all wrong. That literally has nothing to do with anything I've said.
2) ?????
3) Profit
Wait....weren't you saying how it would be easy peasy, and all that shit? Lol. He said it would be the worst war in most of our lifetime.

What? Lol
it's not war. it's just blowing their shit up... is what i guess he is going for. :P
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
2) ?????
3) Profit

What? Lol
it's not war. it's just blowing their shit up... is what i guess he is going for. :P
That article literally backed up what everyone but Jason is saying. This is confusing lol.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:CNN actually fired batshit insane uber liberal Kathy Griffin for thinking it was okay to doing an expensive photo shoot of her holding President Trump's chopped off head. When batshit insane liberals have to look at another and go "Woah", you know you are balls deep in trouble. Rest in Peace Shit, Libs, You had it coming.
maybe speaks to the point that not everyone is the extreme lena dunham, kathy griffin type that conservatives want to make them out to be. like i've been saying. :P

just a day ago, lauren southern (a tomi lahren type on youtube) was talking about "she won't get fired. liberals want us dead". bullshit. :P
Lauren Southern is that fine chickadee you or Jason linked to awhile ago, no? That Hillary supporters wanted her dead and shiz? Liver alone! She's got fine sensibilities. :)
I am pretty sure you're thinking of Millenial Millie.