Drunken Ramblings

You can talk about anything here
Lunachic
Charter Member

Re: Drunken Ramblings

Post by Lunachic »

showa58taro wrote:
Lunachic wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I read it as: don’t insult her, [or insult the] wait staff [at the restaurant you’re taking her to].

Presumably as generic advice about looking like a good guy when you’re on a date. Because some guys are acting really nice to their date but show their true cunt to wait staff. And women pick up on that.

I think she is worth a few dates, surely. You can’t live life alone, buddy. :)
Yes we do. I can't stand a cheap tipper and a rude disrespectful asshole who looks down on people. I went out with a Air Force Major back in MS and he was sexy as hell BUT once he started talking about his ex the cunt the whore the slut the bitch etc I couldn't leave fast enough. He was very rude to bartender cause it was a man and he didn't like a man serving him
:roll:
Man, that boy was dealing with some right issues.

I’m quite happy to be off any kind of dating scene.
yes , he was. He even admitted to cheating on his wife of 20 years as reason for break up.. I was seriously close to puking and being arrested
I dashed instead.. dating is risky
people look good from the outside then you have an hour long conversation and realize the outside does not match the inside
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I think it's important to be honest about those things. I was treated terribly by my ex, who I was with for three years. She cheated on me at the end of the relationship, and I ended up finding about other incidents in the years prior where I was suspicious of her cheating, and it turned out to be true. It hurt me badly, and it's mostly the reason I've chosen to remain single for the last 8 years. But in the relationship, I could see she wanted out at times, but I only tried harder to make things right, and I think she just didn't have it in her to let me go, so she'd fool around, feel terrible, and come back. She apologized to me a year later, but only after her boyfriend she left me for had cheated on her. Still though, I look back on the relationship and see how young I was, and realize I certainly wasn't perfect. I never did anything to hurt her, but I would've handled things differently at 30 instead of 20.

Appreciate you guys being here for me to talk about this relationship stuff. I only open myself up to you guys. I'm grateful for you.

I'm still not entirely sure if this girl I might try for is single or not. We're barely in talks, but it feels good just to have a great looking, friendly woman to talk to, regardless. Still so many variables in my decision to pursue a relationship or not, but in the meantime, I'll chat her up, hang out a few times and gather what I can from that.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

What got to me was him calling her every name in the book when it was him that was the shit head
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I know. That was a shocking twist. :p

Still in bad taste to rant about an ex, especially when you're barely dating someone.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Jason wrote:I know. That was a shocking twist. :p

Still in bad taste to rant about an ex, especially when you're barely dating someone.
you deserve happiness and I wish you the best
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Just found out she's a huge horror movie fan.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Jason wrote:Just found out she's a huge horror movie fan.
I like her! ;)
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Just don’t let her see the politics threads on here. :P
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

showa58taro wrote:Just don’t let her see the politics threads on here. :P
good point :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Or this thread. :p
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Or this thread. :p
Lol. True.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Jason wrote:Or this thread. :p
I apologize for being being so sour and mean, man. I didn't really mean it to come off like that.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

p.s. I hate you and your face is dumb, butthead.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

;p
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Daebo, not used to the heat in this kitchen. :D
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

We are totally bonding through horror movies right now, via text. I was a little worried because of Luna's encounter with that fake Evil Dead guy. Lol. But she is a legitimate fan. I invited her to go with me to the UFC fight at the end of the month in Vegas. She's showing interest and is trying for the day off.

Can't believe I'm pursuing this. Can't believe it seems to be working. Can't believe she's even giving me the time of day. Cool feeling. I guess I'm all in, man.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

UFC fight? How about a cinema trip or something before you go overnight to Vegas? :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

A cinema trip is kind of bad when you're barely getting to really know somebody, in my opinion. That's 2 hours of sitting next to that person with no talking. Also, not sure if it's overnight yet, or if she'll even be able to go. She seemed to be genuinely interested in going. I think this UFC fight will be a new experience for both of us, which increases the likelihood of bonding even more. I doubt she's been to a UFC fight before, and this will be my first, but it's a big event and something cool to do that you don't get to do every day. And we can walk around Vegas, drink together and get to know each other more. Should be a great time if it all works out and we can go. She seemed to light up when she realized I am also a horror fan. Said her parents raised her on it. I don't know, I feel like I'm rambling, but it feels good to just feel something. I feel like I've been asleep for the last five years and I'm finally waking up. Even if nothing comes of this, at least I got some inspiration out of it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Then you live that dream. Bone that chick in Vegas. No down side.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Jason wrote:A cinema trip is kind of bad when you're barely getting to really know somebody, in my opinion. That's 2 hours of sitting next to that person with no talking. Also, not sure if it's overnight yet, or if she'll even be able to go. She seemed to be genuinely interested in going. I think this UFC fight will be a new experience for both of us, which increases the likelihood of bonding even more. I doubt she's been to a UFC fight before, and this will be my first, but it's a big event and something cool to do that you don't get to do every day. And we can walk around Vegas, drink together and get to know each other more. Should be a great time if it all works out and we can go. She seemed to light up when she realized I am also a horror fan. Said her parents raised her on it. I don't know, I feel like I'm rambling, but it feels good to just feel something. I feel like I've been asleep for the last five years and I'm finally waking up. Even if nothing comes of this, at least I got some inspiration out of it.
Sounds like an absolute amazing time , Jason