Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Tiggnutz »

And reminding someone that your actions have consequences is just what certain people need. Saves lives.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

You’re both just getting tricked by Trump’s empty bravado here. Meanwhile Sweden, South Korea andChina are actually making a difference.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:You’re both just getting tricked by Trump’s empty bravado here. Meanwhile Sweden, South Korea andChina are actually making a difference.
Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanew ... 87799.html

Sweden should try to repossess those old Volvos.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:You’re both just getting tricked by Trump’s empty bravado here. Meanwhile Sweden, South Korea andChina are actually making a difference.
Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanew ... 87799.html

Sweden should try to repossess those old Volvos.
Proves my point.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:And reminding someone that your actions have consequences is just what certain people need. Saves lives.
Repeat this to GOATUS 5 times a day and see if it sticks.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the ... 496695.php

Is it possible those celebrities are that stupid? I kinda expect that sort of drivel from a young starlet, but many of those quoted are certainly old enough to know better.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the ... 496695.php

Is it possible those celebrities are that stupid? I kinda expect that sort of drivel from a young starlet, but many of those quoted are certainly old enough to know better.
There’s no article.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

http://m.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-w ... 496695.php

I was looking at the comments when I linked it the first time.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

There is an article there. Or perhaps a collection of tweets. It makes a salient point that it seemed real given the tensions Trump has sought to create. But it’s not really his fault directly that the message was sent. Pretty creepy though. Undermines the national alert grid thing.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Stay classy, Trump! https://www.yahoo.com/news/cant-stand-u ... 23332.html

Lol.....if this were Obama, you Trumpeteers would have a field day! Trump isn't bringing chivalry back, that is for sure!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Ok, let's talk real here. I just saw that CNN reported that North and South Korea just gave Trump credit for them talking and working things out. Should I believe it because it's CNN? Or should I actually swallow my pride and say that this is an awesome thing that Trump is helping accomplish. Does Foo or Jason believe it? Was it reported by other media sources?

Lol.....seriously.....if true, a guy like me can maybe give Trump a chance. I still think he is unhinged (Foo already said he is smarter than me and sees things that I don't see lol), but how can anyone not be happy about this?

I read it from someone sending a link to my Facebook messenger. My dickhead Trump supporting nephew. I owe him a beer now. Haha
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:Ok, let's talk real here. I just saw that CNN reported that North and South Korea just gave Trump credit for them talking and working things out. Should I believe it because it's CNN? Or should I actually swallow my pride and say that this is an awesome thing that Trump is helping accomplish. Does Foo or Jason believe it? Was it reported by other media sources?

Lol.....seriously.....if true, a guy like me can maybe give Trump a chance. I still think he is unhinged (Foo already said he is smarter than me and sees things that I don't see lol), but how can anyone not be happy about this?

I read it from someone sending a link to my Facebook messenger. My dickhead Trump supporting nephew. I owe him a beer now. Haha
Kim has played Trump and the US like a tune. It’s funny but also sad.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Ok, let's talk real here. I just saw that CNN reported that North and South Korea just gave Trump credit for them talking and working things out. Should I believe it because it's CNN? Or should I actually swallow my pride and say that this is an awesome thing that Trump is helping accomplish. Does Foo or Jason believe it? Was it reported by other media sources?

This is an example of brainwashing by the establishment. You don't want to see peace?

All the establishment (aka Deep State) would have you believe that kicking someone in the shin every day to remind them they are hated is somehow going to resolve something.

What was accomplished in this area under Obama, the consummate establishment tool? Or Bush, who was part of the family that helped form the establishment?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

This is an example of brainwashing by the establishment. You don't want to see peace?

All the establishment (aka Deep State) would have you believe that kicking someone in the shin every day to remind them they are hated is somehow going to resolve something.

What was accomplished in this area under Obama, the consummate establishment tool? Or Bush, who was part of the family that helped form the establishment?
Nothing. Obama’s did as much as Trump.

The big victory was the impeachment of Pak and election of Moon Jae-in
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4BJI-I--Xc

If you care about people's lives. a scene like this should bring you to tears. This conflict has been raging for like 75 years, and seeing the leaders together, happy, showing unity and respect is amazing.

But, yeah, keep worrying about women Trump banged a decade or more before he was president. That is exactly what the establishment wants.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

Nothing. Obama’s did as much as Trump.

The big victory was the impeachment of Pak and election of Moon Jae-in
All signs point to Trump, including the words of both leaders. The criticism is amazing.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Trump is almost single-handedly responsible for easing tensions between North and South Korea. It's pretty incredible. It all started with standing up to Kim Jong Un. Trump even roasts his ass on twitter from time to time and he does nothing. His regime is absolutely insane, he knows it, and Trump has brought light to it. This is one of the greatest things an American president has done in our lifetime.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:

I cannot wait to hear you explain what the hell you're talking about so I can shut it down.

Please, Seb. Explain. :)
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4BJI-I--Xc

If you care about people's lives. a scene like this should bring you to tears. This conflict has been raging for like 75 years, and seeing the leaders together, happy, showing unity and respect is amazing.

But, yeah, keep worrying about women Trump banged a decade or more before he was president. That is exactly what the establishment wants.
It does. I lived there. I’ve literally been to that part of the DMZ and seen first hand both sides. It’s why Trump taking credit for what President Moon is doing is so stupid and also mildly galling. He’s the ultimate credit-stealer. Every good thing Obama created like a strong economy he wants full credit for. Every negative thing is always someone else’s fault.

75 years of hard work by many people on many sides has brought the Koreas closer together. Sad truth is the biggest reason this is happening is Kim Jong-un finally managing a real threat of nuclear deterrent enabling him to stop posturing and actually just be a threat.

And now he’s put the US in a position where they have no cards to play.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

I cannot wait to hear you explain what the hell you're talking about so I can shut it down.

Please, Seb. Explain. :)
Trump has lost all ground as force is off the table with a peace treaty in place. You can’t just invade random countries, especially if the pretext is a threat right as they are seeking peace and resolving the conflict themselves. Likewise he’s painted himself in a corner as he’s meeting Kim looking to score quick Legacy points since his signature achievements all rate negatively and the increasing reality points to nothing but scandal and crisis. So he can no longer afford to walk away, as he puts it. Addto that the fairly clever move by Kim to hold direct talks with China in advance and before Trump has a plan in place and you’ve got every incentive to remove sanctions by Beijing and Seoul and you’ve lost the military angle with a peace accord rather than s ceasefire. There’s no good play left on the table because Kim got to the bomb too fast and then didn’t repeat the mistakes of his father.

I can only hope Trump takes the play and pretends he won something.