Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Top comment: "Most liberals don't understand this. The only emotion they know is hatred."

So true.

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

So irrelevant it hurts. C’mon Jason this is your chance. Explain why knowingly misleading America and killing 200,000 people by doing so is ok.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

What do you mean? That's not ok. Everyone hates China for releasing the virus and everyone hates the WHO for lying to Trump and saying it wasn't remotely contagious and there was no need to suspend travel.

Trump is king. Top 3 president.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Someone didn't listen to the Woodward tapes. It doesn't get any more obvious than that.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Another day another scandal -for nearly 4 years Trump has secretly withheld $millions from the FDNY 9/11 health program fund that treats firefighters and medics. Trump’s crony Mnuchin has diverted the funds and won’t answer letters asking where the money went
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politi ... story.html
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Thing about Fascism you either Anti or Pro
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Man that QAnon stuff is fucking weird. Conservatives, take your party back.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Man that QAnon stuff is fucking weird. Conservatives, take your party back.
Qanon is gonna destroy this country if we dont do something about it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:What do you mean? That's not ok. Everyone hates China for releasing the virus and everyone hates the WHO for lying to Trump and saying it wasn't remotely contagious and there was no need to suspend travel.

Trump is king. Top 3 president.
Man, even your defense feels like you don’t believe in it anymore.

I kind of figured tgere was no defending this but it’s nice to have it confirmed. I admit it’s a shame you will still vote for him but that’s your choice.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason is like a fan defending his team and saying they’re awesome after an 0-16 season. It is just brand loyalty at this point. They’re all fine going down with the ship and they’ll blame it on the deep state government and just assume whatever position is necessary to feel like they were actually winners.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Legendary president. Schooling NATO and everyone at the table. These douchebags had no idea how to interact with a world leader who isn't bought and owned by the establishment. Trump was like the school principal lecturing a room full of children in the detention room. Mouth agape, not understanding what was going on. Orange Man Good. I actually might like him better than Ike.

Top two president.

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

But that wasn’t the question. Trump said on tape that he knew COVID was bad and deadly and that he chose to lie about it. Repeatedly he said everything was fine even when he knew it wasn’t. Why are you ok with him lying to you?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:But that wasn’t the question. Trump said on tape that he knew COVID was bad and deadly and that he chose to lie about it. Repeatedly he said everything was fine even when he knew it wasn’t. Why are you ok with him lying to you?
I've got the obvious answer, but do you really want to hear it? Do any of you really want to hear it? Some of you are so hellbent on hating Trump that you will cling to absolutely any nugget that you can spin in your favor without ever listening to reason. All because you want to hate him and you don't even know why. You just know your favorite celebrity or God awful late night "comedian" told you Orange Man Bad. I've done my fair share of thoroughly explaining my take on all of this only for it to be ignored or spun into a completely different scenario. Why do you think I just troll the shit out of this board now? Nobody seems to have respect for an opposing viewpoint in politics, and even further, will disregard the historical friendships we've had over the better part of two decades. All because Orange Man became president.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:But that wasn’t the question. Trump said on tape that he knew COVID was bad and deadly and that he chose to lie about it. Repeatedly he said everything was fine even when he knew it wasn’t. Why are you ok with him lying to you?
Nobody seems to have respect for an opposing viewpoint in politics
including you. be honest.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:Why do you think I just troll the shit out of this board now?
Unless it's a circle jerk of similar viewpoints, there is no respect in this board. Apparently you and I are some of the select few who don't let it spill into how we view the actual individual.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Unless it's a circle jerk of similar viewpoints, there is no respect in this board. Apparently you and I are some of the select few who don't let it spill into how we view the actual individual.
you have to give respect to get it back. *shrug*
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

When have I ever done anything to you? Lol.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

*yawn*
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
you have to give respect to get it back. *shrug*
As I understand it, respect just means telling everyone they're incapable of forming their own opinions.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Some strong virtue signaling up in here. Oh well.