Administrator

Re: September 25th 2017

Post by showa58taro »

How’s things buddy? Good Monday?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:How’s things buddy? Good Monday?
Now that its over its great :D
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Nice one. I’m trying to find the will to write a cover letter for a promotion. Hard to be bothered.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Nice one. I’m trying to find the will to write a cover letter for a promotion. Hard to be bothered.
"I do good job.

Sebastian"
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
"I do good job.

Sebastian"
I'd give him the promotion. Better than some pretentious dick talking about how great he is at everything. Seb's would be straight, short, and to the point.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jigsaw wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
"I do good job.

Sebastian"
I'd give him the promotion. Better than some pretentious dick talking about how great he is at everything. Seb's would be straight, short, and to the point.
Exactly, my man! That's what I do every year at review time. I know some people who write a book droning on and on about themselves and how great they were that year. I just say I busted my ass and did things to the best of my ability. Now are you gonna give me a fucking raise?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
"I do good job.

Sebastian"
Exactly, my man! That's what I do every year at review time. I know some people who write a book droning on and on about themselves and how great they were that year. I just say I busted my ass and did things to the best of my ability. Now are you gonna give me a fucking raise?
I wish I could. Looks likely to be 2 pages worth. Tough call. I like brief but there’s a big pile of people and only 3 jobs going. Rather get it right.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
"I do good job.

Sebastian"
I wish I could. Looks likely to be 2 pages worth. Tough call. I like brief but there’s a big pile of people and only 3 jobs going. Rather get it right.
Do you know the person who is making the call on who gets it well?
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Land dispute update time.

Guy has been served papers by the Sheriff, I think he was given three. No power and now finally the city attorney went back and turned off the water. (Which should've never been turned on in the first place) He has 30 days to leave the property, but this guy seems to be fighting against it. He tried to sell it to people with a piece of paper he typed up to no avail, because the people knew he didn't own the land. Now i'm getting word from my Mother's friend who is being a mole in this whole ordeal that he wants to do harm and damage our other house (Mothers') which is the sign of a complete loser who just can't accept that he has lost and nothing he can do will work in his favor.

Oh, he also had somebody else pull in a camper as a protector and gave him the ok to shoot anybody who came near his trailer. This has been an insane few months.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Havok wrote:Land dispute update time.

Guy has been served papers by the Sheriff, I think he was given three. No power and now finally the city attorney went back and turned off the water. (Which should've never been turned on in the first place) He has 30 days to leave the property, but this guy seems to be fighting against it. He tried to sell it to people with a piece of paper he typed up to no avail, because the people knew he didn't own the land. Now i'm getting word from my Mother's friend who is being a mole in this whole ordeal that he wants to do harm and damage our other house (Mothers') which is the sign of a complete loser who just can't accept that he has lost and nothing he can do will work in his favor.

Oh, he also had somebody else pull in a camper as a protector and gave him the ok to shoot anybody who came near his trailer. This has been an insane few months.
Glad you're making progress but you and the fam stay safe, my man. A hopped up bitter loser in the throes of defeat is never good.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
"I do good job.

Sebastian"
Definitely not. 2 PPD directors and one external assessor get to run the panel interview. There’s quite a big process for sifting etc. it won’t be easy.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
"I do good job.

Sebastian"
Definitely not. 2 PPD directors and one external assessor get to run the panel interview. There’s quite a big process for sifting etc. it won’t be easy.
With multiple personalities you're probably doing the right thing.
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

I know I should wait, but i'm most likely gonna give Cult Of Chucky a watch after whatever bullshit they present tonight on Monday Night Raw.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Havok wrote:I know I should wait, but i'm most likely gonna give Cult Of Chucky a watch after whatever bullshit they present tonight on Monday Night Raw.
Hopefully it's as least as enjoyable as Curse of Chucky was, though I sort of have my doubts it can live up to that one.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
"I do good job.

Sebastian"
With multiple personalities you're probably doing the right thing.
I think so. Should be ok.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Tiggnutz wrote:What's up 8-)
Glum but not discouraged :P
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jigsaw wrote:
Havok wrote:I know I should wait, but i'm most likely gonna give Cult Of Chucky a watch after whatever bullshit they present tonight on Monday Night Raw.
Hopefully it's as least as enjoyable as Curse of Chucky was, though I sort of have my doubts it can live up to that one.
Same. I'm also bored of the "of Chucky" titles. I wish they'd just go back to Child's Play.
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Jigsaw wrote:
It's quite enjoyable, I thought the story was fun and the kills were good.

I liked this a lot more over Leatherface.