10-11-2017

The daily chat room.
Jason
Administrator

10-11-2017

Post by Jason »

Winzday.

Back to work today after the roll over. First day back. Developed a little PTSD on slanted ground now. Lol. They also determined it was half my fault for some reason. Even though the job site inspectors deemed unsafe ground to be safe, coupled with the fact that I followed every company guideline to prevent a rollover and it still happened. "Oh, but the center of gravity was slightly slanted. You brought this on yourself, Jason-" shut up! Shut the fu-! I coulda died. In every position of this company, I am doing the extremely dangerous shit. Some rich fuck behind a desk who I've never met, never will meet and who has never been near the scene of the accident determined I am still partially to blame, even though the reason I rolled was because of improper inspection procedure from the construction company? You still stick me with "partial blame"? HELL NO! BAHH!! Again, I am doing the riskiest work, and getting the least amount of pay. If anything I shoulda got a raise for not quitting and continuing to put up with this nonsense. *hawck ptooo*. I spit at this outcome!
Foo
Administrator

Re: 10-11-2017

Post by Foo »

8 more minutes of Wednesday!

Saddest part of story: blaming you for ab accident that was not your fault
Happiest Part of story: they call you by your HMF screen name