October 20, 2017

The daily chat room.
Dream
Charter Member

October 20, 2017

Post by Dream »

11 days until Halloween. 7 days until I get almost a week off of work. <3

I have to make the Halloween presents for my little family members and I'm hoping to get them mailed off by Monday. (Just three treat bags, an apron and two pillows, so shouldn't take me more than a few hours to make.)

I've got the majority of my candy ready (still need to pick up skittles and starbursts for the weird kids like me that prefer fruit candy over chocolate), waiting on my non-candy stuff to show up.

Therapy update- it's going well and I found it really useful over the past week. I have to admit I've had a hard time the past week or so cause of stuff in the news and on Facebook and such. I'm dealing though, and figuring out how to cope with things in a healthier way. It's kinda nice to not feel like I have to edit myself drastically in order to avoid ridicule.

Hope all of you are having a great October Challenge with very few shitty movies!
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: October 20, 2017

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:The most maddening and saddening part of that Englund interview is where he says "Freddy fears fire and Jason fears water"... do they fuck? Almost threw the magazine across the room. Look, everyone knows that's how you motherfuckers died so it plays a part, back of the mind maybe, but for fearing this shit one spends a lot of time in a lake and the other a fuck ton in a god damn boiler room. One could make the argument that Jason does fear water but is an undead retarded mongoloid so he doesn't even realize he is in water, but no one let alone the man himself should ever say Freddy fears fucking fire. They're like Bane is with darkness, they died in it, molded by it. Nerve racking sons of bitches.

He's hardly The Hound, is he. :P

And Jason being afraid of water subconsciously makes sense, but in terms of the actual guy in his actual mask, he has emerged from water repeatedly with no sign of PTSD. He wades in voluntarily, he wades out voluntarily. Because he is the ultimate killing machine, not a kitten.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Yearly physical is today :cry: Worst day of the year and its on my beloved Friday.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:Yearly physical is today :cry: Worst day of the year and its on my beloved Friday.
Annual physical? Seems excessive. And scheduled on a terrible day. Ruining Friday. Unacceptable
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Yearly physical is today :cry: Worst day of the year and its on my beloved Friday.
Annual physical? Seems excessive. And scheduled on a terrible day. Ruining Friday. Unacceptable
You don't get annual physicals?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
You don't get annual physicals?
No. Being an accountant and all I’m pretty sure most of the work is doable without it.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

I'm 36, I've never had a physical. I've only just gone to the doctor to get blood work done for the first time a few months ago. I hate doctors, so never saw the point in going to one regularly.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Slaughterhouserock wrote:I'm 36, I've never had a physical. I've only just gone to the doctor to get blood work done for the first time a few months ago. I hate doctors, so never saw the point in going to one regularly.
I'm 44 so I have to keep up on shit more than I did before. 36 is about the time I started getting an annual physical.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Slaughterhouserock wrote:I'm 36, I've never had a physical. I've only just gone to the doctor to get blood work done for the first time a few months ago. I hate doctors, so never saw the point in going to one regularly.
I'm 44 so I have to keep up on shit more than I did before. 36 is about the time I started getting an annual physical.
Just hit 34. I got time.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Doc say Tigg is just groovy but needs to drop some pounds 8-)
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Just hit 34. I got time.
*high fives*
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Just hit 34. I got time.
*high fives*
*High five*
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Most of the cars around the block where I live were vandalized last night, including mine. Nothing major with my car since it was locked, they just ended up kicking the side making a small dent. Word is it was somebody on a bike who did it, one of the people who is friends and visits the guy on our property rides a bike. Not entirely sure if it's him, but I can say after receiving and being served more claims against him yesterday by the Constable, this guy isn't very happy and is trying his best to do whatever revenge he can come up with.

Also, I mentioned the Sheriff being related to the guy and everything. Well, with this entire dispute happening, it's been coming out that this Sheriff is a corrupt cop. The guy on our land has another warrant on him and the Constable was trying to serve that on him as well, but the Sheriff wouldn't return his call or give him the papers to serve. It just keeps getting better and better with each passing day. Not to mention the 2 or 3 court dates in the next few weeks.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Being a military brat I'm pretty sure I got physicals all the time when I was younger, but since my teens, none at all. 36.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Being a military brat I'm pretty sure I got physicals all the time when I was younger, but since my teens, none at all. 36.
No harm in getting one brother see where your at
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Tiggnutz wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Being a military brat I'm pretty sure I got physicals all the time when I was younger, but since my teens, none at all. 36.
No harm in getting one brother see where your at
No money. No health insurance because I can't afford it, and because I'm a white male I can't get the "free" stuff. So no.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I'm barely clinging to my 20's and I've been hospitalized, got blood work done and visited doctors at least 100 times in the last 3-4 years. Shut the fuck up, all of you. :p