Are You Afraid Of The Boogeyman's Breakfast Club? #1: Maximum Overdrive and Duel: Trucks Gone Wild Edition!

Where we all gather to watch a film together
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Are You Afraid Of The Boogeyman's Breakfast Club? #1: Maximum Overdrive and Duel: Trucks Gone Wild Edition!

Post by Reign in Blood »

Start your engines and join us bright and early boils and ghouls: 6 AM PST, 9 AM EST.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Are You Afraid Of The Boogeyman's Breakfast Club? #1: Maximum Overdrive and Duel: Trucks Gone Wild Edition!

Post by Tiggnutz »

AC/DC for breakfast
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Are You Afraid Of The Boogeyman's Breakfast Club? #1: Maximum Overdrive and Duel: Trucks Gone Wild Edition!

Post by Reign in Blood »

I got the ACDC and both movies now ready to cock rock with the pancakes. Someone remind me to turn off the Russian dubbing though.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

AC/DC's song "Squealer" is a quality song. About one of the five AC/DC songs I know, but it has a good vibe to it.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Would love to join in, but sadly gotta work (and yeah I'd totally watch Maximum Overdrive again not being able to count it lol).
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Daughter suddenly has a temp. Hopefully she'll sleep through the morning ok but I may need to bitch out at any moment which is unfortunate. Hoping she stays rested for the double feech.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

We doing Maximum Overdrive first?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Maximum first
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

You good Jdog?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

When Jason says go.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:53 amYou good Jdog?
All gravy in the navy
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:57 am When Jason says go.
Hit it!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Stephen King Rules!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

First time watching this Vestron Collectors edition
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 8:01 am First time watching this Vestron Collectors edition
That's what I'm on
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I'm also on 3 hours sleep again. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Sugar Buns, cancelled already.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Who Made Who!