DACA and the dreamers

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: DACA and the dreamers

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Guess since you feel you're right there's no need for facts or anything. Good enough.
You don't think there are just as many "facts" that show illegals to be an enormous drain on society? It is why you should look at them all and then use your own eyes and experience to draw conclusions.
So far I've seen more credible sources account for facts that prove my point, whereas I've seen mainly fearmongwring and hypotheticals that back up yours. That's all I'm saying.
So basically, you cherry picked information that confirms your own bias.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Guess since you feel you're right there's no need for facts or anything. Good enough.
You don't think there are just as many "facts" that show illegals to be an enormous drain on society? It is why you should look at them all and then use your own eyes and experience to draw conclusions.
So far I've seen more credible sources account for facts that prove my point, whereas I've seen mainly fearmongwring and hypotheticals that back up yours. That's all I'm saying.
So basically, you cherry picked information that confirms your own bias.
I read the CBO study and 4 further studies that examined immigration impact on state and federal budgets. Which is your argument around economic impact. What did you read? Infowars?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

You know the CBO is the same retarded group that if you added everything up they have scored, we would have a $20 trillion surplus, but instead will be $20 trillion in debt.

There are many tricks. The most notorious is including all government spending into GDP. So when we waste money on services for illegals, it is guaranteed to appear productive.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

This is how the math works for illegal immigration defenders:

"Oh, well they buy stuff here so let's include average numbers for sales tax. Oh darn, we couldn't get the data on schools and hospital usage for illegals, so that is zero."

"They work cheap so the cost of products they work with is less. Well, no American job is lost because an American did not want that job anyway..."

It is a series of deceptions and idiotic assumptions to put out a figure that no one believes.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Whereas quoting the CIS shows you're not biased and are reasonable. Stop reading garbagectpmorobe your false and misleading point and you might get somewhere.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:Whereas quoting the CIS shows you're not biased and are reasonable. Stop reading garbagectpmorobe your false and misleading point and you might get somewhere.
garbagectpmorobe... wat?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Whereas quoting the CIS shows you're not biased and are reasonable. Stop reading garbagectpmorobe your false and misleading point and you might get somewhere.
garbagectpmorobe... wat?
Do you noygspeal Englihdg anymore?!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lol.